• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeraps

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Which of the regions holds your favourite Pokerap?

Kanto
    Johto(if it even has one)
    Hoenn
    Sinnoh(if they create one)

Mine would be Hoenn. It has a somewhat ubeat rythm. Oh, if Sinnoh had a pokerap, how would you picture it?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Kanto pwns.

Though they should've quit trying to rap after that. :<

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I personally don't like Kanto. Even though it was the first ever Pokerap, it never appealed to me. Let me watch the video...

RedBlastoise

~ Hydro Pump ~
    Years
  • That would have to be Kanto, I remember watching all of those Pokeraps on the old Pokemon shows during the weekdays.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Kanto was the greatest, you wanna know why? 'Cause it was old school, proper, original rap. They tried copying it with later seasons of the anime and it failed, because the original is normally always the best thing going.

So you wanna be a master of Pokémon?
    Do you have the skills to catch 'em all?

And the rest of the lyrics I don't remember. Also, we have the Pokémon TV show and Movies board for a reason.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The first PokéRap is the best one. The second is okay but it just wasn't much of a rap, more of a pop song lacking a proper melody. The third was just HORRIBLE. I didn't know it existed until someone linked me to a youtube video with it as the background music and I had to force myself to listen to the whole thing. I just hated it. x_x
    I like Johto, I think...
    ''want to be a winner.. want to be a champion..'' and so goes on.
    That's just the opening theme song. :| The rap is different.

Anyway, this is better suited for the anime forums as the Raps are made more with the series in mind. (They come out on the anime soundtracks, etc.)

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I like the Kanto PokeRap more because it was the first, and because it's quite nostalgic.

Back