• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    I like this tools, I needed the startercat. Thanks!

Years
  • I should have SuperPoke out, in beta at the very least, by this Friday. :)

Thanks NeoS, make sure to tell me if you see anything wrong with it. That's our first public release of it :D.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    I think all of you guys are doing an excellent job on the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl tools. You're taking hacking into an all new direction, and with your hard work and dedication that you guys put into the tools I expect a lot of DP hacks that are going to keep people busy during the summer. Keep up the great job everyone!

Years
  • Like this semi-lame one...

I started something really cool, but then the designer file got corrupted, and I'm too lazy to redo it. However, it's still useful as is.

In the future I might come out with a much sexier version of this, with a lot more functions. This was going to have five, but I only managed to put in three before the designer file went boom.

Years
  • Like this semi-lame one...

I started something really cool, but then the designer file got corrupted, and I'm too lazy to redo it. However, it's still useful as is.

In the future I might come out with a much sexier version of this, with a lot more functions. This was going to have five, but I only managed to put in three before the designer file went boom.

huh... I kinda meant good tools :P

I'll be looking forward to them gabe! I'm sure you've got some neat surprises for us...

I hope it's neat, all I can say for now is it works ok ;) Thanks for the support.

Years
  • Wow, I didn't notice that! I must have been typing out my message as you posted that. I'll check it out!

Well done, I'm sure it's great!

Feel Better Now?

You don't have to lie to him :P Also, something relating to one of the not yet released tools is available somewhere, That's as much info as I give out for now.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • You don't have to lie to him :P Also, something relating to one of the not yet released tools is available somewhere, That's as much info as I give out for now.

OMG! OMG! OMG! How's that for a n00b respose?

Hmm, you fill me with intrigue young gabe, I wonder where this 'related something is'? The quest begins... :D

BTW, I wasn't lying, I really didn't see that post before mine. I guess it's a useful little do-dah, saves having loads of notepad files with hex codes and loosing them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back