• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, I didn't notice that! I must have been typing out my message as you posted that. I'll check it out!

Well done, I'm sure it's great!

Feel Better Now?

LOL, /me gives you a cookie.

You win.

Yeah, figured it'd still be somewhat useful, even if it wasn't done. All the parts in it function...

What else do you guys want me to work on now, other than the obvious, since my little project ended in disaster (no, I will not tell you how I corrupted the designer file, it's quite embarrassing)?

Spoiler:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Woo gabe! I had no idea you had made a program of this calibre! Now I just need some offsets to try out... Nice one mate, this is a real advance in DP hacking!:classic:

For those wondering what I'm on about. Explore this page... That's all I'm saying :sleeping:

Years
  • :Spoiler: Check Gabe_k blog in his/her sig :Spoiler: ... has a Wild pokemon Editor Been Created (for d/p) because i feel this is 1 of the more important tools lol ..

Years
  • I don't know as it's been posted on the first page, but I'm pretty sure we have an encounter editor somewhere in the topic... Right Gabe?

I have 3 encounter editors ;) unfortunately none of them are ready for release, so mike, there's your new project.

Woo gabe! I had no idea you had made a program of this calibre! Now I just need some offsets to try out... Nice one mate, this is a real advance in DP hacking!:classic:

For those wondering what I'm on about. Explore this page... That's all I'm saying :sleeping:

Thanks :D Hopefully I'll get it to read more stuff and write soon. Once it's that far I will release some offsets.

Years
  • I am officially ceasing public development of all Diamond and Pearl tools by PokeSpam. When the hacking community learns some respect I will publicly release my tools. A certain "Yung Hove" has threatened to have foofatron hack the tools from me. If a kid who can't find anything past textures and tried to steal PokeSpam data will hack me I'll be damned. I'll also be damned if said kid is able to finish those tools, I don't write all my finds down. If the level of respect has gotten to threats to hack for my hard work to give a community of ignorant kids the feeling of actual accomplishment, I doubt you will ever see my tools. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted, then I learned who I was hacking for. I can not tell you how disappointed I am in the hacking community, I had hoped to help make good hacks possible with the features that Diamond and Pearl offer, but I'm not going to help people who threaten to steal my hard work. I would also like to remind Yung Hove and foofatron that hacking these tools from me would be criminal, and if it happens I will do everything in my power to get you two little "hackers" what you deserve. Please look at this wonderful little quote:

Yung Hove says:
    wow
    Yung Hove says:
    i didnt say that hell hack them
    gabe_k says:
    what?
    gabe_k says:
    yes you did
    Yung Hove says:
    i said that hell "Make" them

Previously he told me that foofatron knew how to MAC hack

Yung Hove says:
    cuz in 2 hours. "Foofatron will make them"

Yung Hove says:
    my friend Foof
    gabe_k says:
    it'll never be public
    Yung Hove says:
    knows how to hack MAC addresses
    Yung Hove says:
    well
    gabe_k says:
    oooo
    gabe_k says:
    foof
    Yung Hove says:
    when Foof gets on
    Yung Hove says:
    it will

I won't take this crap anymore, I don't care if you say your sorry, I've seen the hacking community, I hate it. I do not plan on releasing any D/P data I believe it would be good for most of the community to journey into the land of hex and try to do it. I don't want to be a part of a community that can't do anything but talk crap to the people who devote the most time to this. I you need to have your friend steal my data for you, then your in no position to be making threats.

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Ouch, man. I believe that only the people who really enjoyed D/P give respect while people who will love GBA hacking for a few years don't give a damn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back