• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSpe Official Release Thread (+ all zipped English volumes)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Why is it that 12, 13, and 14 are missing from the front page? They've already been posted in the PokeSpe Scanlation thread. They may not have been PokeSpe realeases, but they were posted nonetheless.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Heh.. just quiet.

Pokespe i guess isn't just sppose to scanlate..

Also. I got FR 23 24 25. English by Chuang Yi(bought them off Ebay for 18$ a volume)

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    But, can you scan them? if not, we will go on our project of scanslate vol 25 ´cause vol 23 and 24 will be scanned by ladygalaxy.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    4 hours of scanning and 1 torn volume down the drain...*HEADDESK*

I don't mind if Aaron scans in 24 instead...

._____________.

All that scanning and cleaning and translating for nothing?

*breathe again*
    I guess if he's planning on scanning in 25 (or even if he scans 24 first) then there would be no point in continuing volume 25, anyways. Let's just skip to volume 28, or nab some copies of CoroCoro magazine. ;_;

But, first can we just, like, finish doing ONE chapter of volume 25 to show that we actually did something? It's an awful lot to put to waste. .-.

We seem to be rather motivating for the community of PokeSpe fans. *point-giggle at minakichan* =p

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    *point-giggle at minakichan* =p

Yes, sir.

*siiiiiiiiigh* It's probably time to let the dream go. At least I have these GIANT STACKS OF POKESPE MANGA to cheer me up v(^u^)v

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Don't worry Benji...

I only bought them for PC. and lost about 100$ of my allowence...

also grounded for getting 2 D's and 2 F's on my report card. : \

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    Yes, sir.

*siiiiiiiiigh* It's probably time to let the dream go. At least I have these GIANT STACKS OF POKESPE MANGA to cheer me up v(^u^)v

We can still do volume 28 (and maybe finish before Chuang Yi, even -- they don't even have volume 28 listed on their "coming soon" page yet), and there's still more Emerald to come, plus D/P.

Most active scanslation groups do manga before they are "officially" translated, anyways, right?

(Looking at Chuang Yi's releases page, they don't have 27 listed, either. Did they release that volume?)

Don't worry Benji...

I only bought them for PC. and lost about 100$ of my allowence...

also grounded for getting 2 D's and 2 F's on my report card. : \

"Don't worry" as in "don't worry, I won't scan them" or "don't worry" as in "don't worry, I will scan them"? I guess if you bought them specifically for PokeCommunity, you're planning on scanning them, huh? :C

Err... well, that's a good thing. (That was a lot of allowance to spend :O) Study hard, and you'll hopefully be able to get better grades next trimester/semester. Thanks! ^^

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Guys, I am happy to announce that I've finished scanning/hosting Volume 20. You can find them here.

And yes, I shall edit this post for the ZIP version or something... ;D

EDIT: Megaupload link: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=VWGUBCO4

If you guys contact me by PM, I'll give you a special site that lets you use utilize Megaupload as an almost Premium user.

Last edited:

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! You rocks Avegaille, you´re my heroine :3 thank you so much for this volume :D. Maybe I can reupload it to mediafire for guys who can´t download with free account in MU =D

EDIT: I´ve reuploaded this volume at mediafire, I hope you like it guys =D

Volume 20 scanned by Avegaille: https://www.mediafire.com/?tezygbxnfgb

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Avegaille, you have volume 17?
    I really want to read it, and kitori disappears. (....)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! You rocks Avegaille, you´re my heroine :3 thank you so much for this volume :D. Maybe I can reupload it to mediafire for guys who can´t download with free account in MU =D

EDIT: I´ve reuploaded this volume at mediafire, I hope you like it guys =D

Volume 20 scanned by Avegaille: https://www.mediafire.com/?tezygbxnfgb

Dude it's no problem and thanks for re-uploading... ;D

Avegaille, you have volume 17?
    I really want to read it, and kitori disappears. (....)

I wish I had it, but nope, still don't. I'm still 3 Volumes short in completing the Ru/Sa ARC, and unfortunately, Volume 17 is one of them. ;x

But currently, I'm working on Volume 22. Should be up before this week ends... I hope. So yeah... 8D

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thank you guys, for posting these mangas. Now, most of my current hunt is over...

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Okay, now the wait is almost over... Volume 22 should be up by next week, if not kill me... ;x ;x

So yeah, finished scanning the said thing... and I'll be on a hiatus for scanning for a while... since someone else is willing to do Volume 17-19 and I don't have those yet... xD;;

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    are u saying it is me? if yes, i`m sorry to tell u that i cannot scan volume 17-19, because my friend could not find the book and i donot have those volume. I will meet him again on 31st March.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    are u saying it is me? if yes, i`m sorry to tell u that i cannot scan volume 17-19, because my friend could not find the book and i donot have those volume. I will meet him again on 31st March.

Huh? What are you talking about? Have you been outside this thread? You'll notice that someone is willing to do Volume 17-19 but is currently busy as of now, hence the hiatus.

And yeah, by Monday, the scans should be up on my graphics journal... plus a Megaupload link.

EDIT: If anyone wants Volume 22, it's posted @ my graphics journal. Yes... since Monday. @_@;;;

Last edited:
    Back