• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PokeWalker... Or More?

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
  • the gba games :) i really want to see something like this happen.
    I also dont know if pokewalker is great idea cause everyone is cheating it

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
  • No need for a new Pokewalker this soon after original. Plus, what would they add? You can probably just use the first one with BW

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • It might become a third version feature. Anyway, some better graphics with it could be cool.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    This is very plausible. But, if it's going to be anything like the earlier versions, it would have to be obtained later on in the game.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
  • Im not fancy about the pokewalker. It would be cool if they could combine it with Gen V. But it said on the game "Pokewalker is only compatiable with pokemon heart gold and soul silver".

The only time i use pokewalker is when i go for jogs

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I don't really think that a new one is really going to be needed. I mean, we already got these. They were good, I'm not saying they weren't, but it's a bit soon to be throwing out new and updated PokeWalkers. But. Maybe they will. But I'm happy with the two I got, so. I don't really want, like, 2 more.

((And personally I think it should be a one-time thing. It marked HG/SS. I personally think that it should remain a HG/SS thing strictly, but that's just me. Maybe come out with something similar, of course, but... I dunno.))

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I don't really think that a new one is really going to be needed. I mean, we already got these. They were good, I'm not saying they weren't, but it's a bit soon to be throwing out new and updated PokeWalkers. But. Maybe they will. But I'm happy with the two I got, so. I don't really want, like, 2 more.

((And personally I think it should be a one-time thing. It marked HG/SS. I personally think that it should remain a HG/SS thing strictly, but that's just me. Maybe come out with something similar, of course, but... I dunno.))
    I'm sure they'll think of something to go with the new version, even if it's not a Pokewalker.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I'dl ove for it to come back for B/W. It's my favorite device for Pokemon to this day and I go everywhere with it. hopefully I can walk with a Zoroark one day. :O

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Making an upgrade from the original so soon would definitely be folly, but since the HGSS Pokewalker would definitely be incompatible with any GenV pokemon, if B/W did have compatibility with the pokewalker, you'd be severely limited in what pokemon you can take for a walk and whatnot.

Since HGSS were like special commemorative remakes of GSC, I don't foresee anything as special as another version of the pokewalker until the next set of remakes. :P

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I hate the pokewalkers. At first they seemed awesome, but then when I used it and my lv.20 vulpix only went up like two levels when I took around 4,000 steps I decided that I hated the crap :P. The only use it to level up extremely weak pkmn (which IMO is what it mainly seems to be for) but it they are going to make one for b&w then the whole experience points gained per one step is going to have to be fixed.

Years
  • hope it will that would be a waste of a pokewalker if we couldnt use it.
    Just to have it for 2 games would be boring.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I thought someone already amde this thread, anyways I hope it is since it's a really cool feature in the series and shouldn't die out like the past gimmicks.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There's a possibility that we may use the current Pokéwalker (the one we got with HG/SS) with Pokemon Black & White, who knows.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    No I don't. The thing I hated about the pokewalker was that you only got 1 exp. point per step..Sure that is what it's intended to be buy after walking around school one day and coming home to over 3,800 steps my lv.20 vulpix was only at level 21! If they're gonna bring it back then they need to fix the exp. points gained per step. I'd like it if it were say 2 instead of one :D.

Other than that, we still have HG/SS pokewalkers, making new ones would mean me having like four of 'em (b/c I intend to get both black and white sooner or later).

███

Ninja Space Mouse
    Years
  • No I don't. The thing I hated about the pokewalker was that you only got 1 exp. point per step..Sure that is what it's intended to be buy after walking around school one day and coming home to over 3,800 steps my lv.20 vulpix was only at level 21! If they're gonna bring it back then they need to fix the exp. points gained per step. I'd like it if it were say 2 instead of one :D.

Other than that, we still have HG/SS pokewalkers, making new ones would mean me having like four of 'em (b/c I intend to get both black and white sooner or later).
    hmm.. over all ^that +2 exp should go :D

i got like 3000 to 6000 a day :/

Back