• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Hello there! Polar here - throwing what goods and specialties I've got up for trade. ^^

*Update - Giving away free specially bred pokemon*
    Spoiler:

Wanna know why my trade thread has this name?
    Spoiler:

Wanna know why I breed pokemon like this instead of what you'd normally see in a competitive battler's breeding shop?
    Spoiler:

(I'll try and put things like hidden abilities or uncommon egg moves in bold)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for offer ~

Last Updated: 11/5/'14 - Added Yamask with some egg moves and stuff.

Item of the day: Yamask! The pokemon with an absolutely depressing backstory! But Cofagrigus isn't nearly as depressing in battle. Pure ghost with a handy Mummy ability and a few egg moves on it makes it a tricky strategy mon. The ones up for offer are all 5 IV's with either bold or calm natures, and Nasty Plot and Heal Block (and maybe a third) egg moves. :D

[ Quick list - New additions to shop in bold {Now Alphabetized :D} ]
    Spoiler:

[ Full Detail List {Also now alphabetized :D} ]
    Spoiler:

That's all for now - more to come every week ^^

Had a good or a bad time trading with me here? Be a bro - and lemmmme know! :D You can find my trader review thread here ~ Reviews For Trading With Polar Spectrum

Last edited:

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • I'm interested in a couple of these actually! I have a bunch of legends, and a few pokemon with hidden abilities or egg moves on the table. You can PM me, or we could just talk on here if you're interested!

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • I'm interested in your marill, wingull and misdreavus. I could offer a 5 iv mudkip, 5 iv timid protean froakie and perhaps a 5 iv kangashkan. All the pokemons u offer me must be 5 iv

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Sounds good mate. :D I'm about to go to sleep, so I may be out cold for aaaahhh, 8 hours or so. Not sure of your time zone, but message me when you're free, and I'll get back to you when I'm awake haha.

Also updating the OP now with 2 new bits.

Reckless Starly, Adamant with egg move Double Edge, and Relaxed Spritzee, with Aroma Veil and Wish.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'd like a ralts (any nature) and a bagon with sheer force if possible

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    For sure, do you have any preferences for egg moves on the ralts, and male or female? Sheer force bagon is all yours too. ^^ Add me, and when I finish with Empoleon, I'll swap with you mate.

Ally swap and shadow sneak would be nice. The gender doesn't matter. And I'll add you right now

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Sure thing - those are ready to go out right now if you're ready - I think my trade with Empoleon (besides the misdreavus) has been postponed til' tomorrow so if you'd like to swap I'm ready. :3

Edit: Scraaatch that. I really need sleep hahah... I'll get back to these once I shut my eyes for a few hours.

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Hello there!
    I am very interested in getting a HA Goldeen. : )
    Any chances for a trade? What kinds of things are you looking for?

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • OOooookay, I slept. 'sall good. Back to trading these now - whomever is ready and still online, make sure I have your IGN and what you're looking to trade for what pleeeeease, so I don't give the wrong things away to the wrong person! :P And if anybody has skype, is in the GT11 chat now, or can use the site's IRC chat to talk real-time as the trades go down, that'll greeeeatly help accelerate how quickly things get done. ^^

Hello there!
    I am very interested in getting a HA Goldeen. : )
    Any chances for a trade? What kinds of things are you looking for?

:D Hidden ability Goldeen - dude you have great taste haha. Yeah, sure, anything 5 or 6 IV that's not on this list most likely, hidden abilities are cool, I'm not so much looking for legends as well bred pokemon. Also, high IV dittos, and stuff.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • OOooookay, I slept. 'sall good. Back to trading these now - whomever is ready and still online, make sure I have your IGN and what you're looking to trade for what pleeeeease, so I don't give the wrong things away to the wrong person! :P And if anybody has skype, is in the GT11 chat now, or can use the site's IRC chat to talk real-time as the trades go down, that'll greeeeatly help accelerate how quickly things get done. ^^

:D Hidden ability Goldeen - dude you have great taste haha. Yeah, sure, anything 5 or 6 IV that's not on this list most likely, hidden abilities are cool, I'm not so much looking for legends as well bred pokemon. Also, high IV dittos, and stuff.

Been wanting to work with a goldeen for some time but never seemed to find any place for it before this gen :''D

I have several HA's and at the moment 5iv Eevees with wish - I am able to breed various 5ivs though if you have any specific wishes there?
    I think it might be easiest if you would take a quick look at my thread - it's linked in my signature. : )
    Most HAs are ones i am able to and willing to breed with the IVs

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Been wanting to work with a goldeen for some time but never seemed to find any place for it before this gen :''D

I have several HA's and at the moment 5iv Eevees with wish - I am able to breed various 5ivs though if you have any specific wishes there?
    I think it might be easiest if you would take a quick look at my thread - it's linked in my signature. : )
    Most HAs are ones i am able to and willing to breed with the IVs

It's pretty fun ~ definitely throws mega Manectric and anyone without grass attacks off :P And it can be used kinda well since stab Hydro Pump and Signal Beam and all that haha. I'll go look at your shop now -

Wow. That's a very verrry large selection. Holy cow. So, all of the following interest me: Piplup, Golett, Grimer, Plusle, and Treecko. Is there any way I could, along with the Goldeen - throw in any more to get the rest of those all in one go? You've got a lloooooot more than me, but I can add a hidden ability wingull, bunnelby, bouffalant and illumise to your list of Hidden ability pokes if you think it's a fair trade? :D If not - I totally have legends and other things I'm willing to throw up for trade, because those pokemon you've got with hiddens are oh so enticing.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • It's pretty fun ~ definitely throws mega Manectric and anyone without grass attacks off :P And it can be used kinda well since stab Hydro Pump and Signal Beam and all that haha. I'll go look at your shop now -

Wow. That's a very verrry large selection. Holy cow. So, all of the following interest me: Piplup, Golett, Grimer, Plusle, and Treecko. Is there any way I could, along with the Goldeen - throw in any more to get the rest of those all in one go? You've got a lloooooot more than me, but I can add a hidden ability wingull, bunnelby, bouffalant and illumise to your list of Hidden ability pokes if you think it's a fair trade? :D If not - I totally have legends and other things I'm willing to throw up for trade, because those pokemon you've got with hiddens are oh so enticing.

Yes sure that'll work out just fine!
    I'm mostly after the Goldeen as I wish to actually use it but anything to fill up the HA list is welcome >^<
    Do you care about the gender and such?

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Yes sure that'll work out just fine!
    I'm mostly after the Goldeen as I wish to actually use it but anything to fill up the HA list is welcome >^<
    Do you care about the gender and such?

Nah mate, any gender so long as they've got that hidden :D And I picked all those out because I hoped since they weren't on the list you'd take t hem for the awesome ones you have that I want hahah. Do those sound fair to you though? They're just about all 4-5 IVs, and if I double check, I'm pretty sure all female too.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Nah mate, any gender so long as they've got that hidden :D And I picked all those out because I hoped since they weren't on the list you'd take t hem for the awesome ones you have that I want hahah. Do those sound fair to you though? They're just about all 4-5 IVs, and if I double check, I'm pretty sure all female too.

Well I'm perfectly fine with that trade so.. I assume so? Not that I am the most familiar with trading busines haha
    Anyway I'll start breeding yours. : )

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Well I'm perfectly fine with that trade so.. I assume so? Not that I am the most familiar with trading busines haha
    Anyway I'll start breeding yours. : )

Woo - yaaaay. Hahah alright, I've got yours sitting in the PC now since they're leftovers from my competitive projects, I'll add your FC momentarily, so message away when you're ready! ^^

And just for my sake, since I have the memory of a 90 year old goldfish with alzheimers that abused drugs in his younger days, lemme list this trade here so I don't forget when you send the request. :P

I'm trading to you: HA - Goldeen, Wingull, Bunnelby, Bouffalant, and Illumise

You're trading to me: HA - Piplup, Golett, Grimer, Plusle, and Treecko

(I will seriously forget if I don't write this here :P )

Alright! No rush on it too, if you don't get it done today or whenever it's fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back