• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • Woo - yaaaay. Hahah alright, I've got yours sitting in the PC now since they're leftovers from my competitive projects, I'll add your FC momentarily, so message away when you're ready! ^^

And just for my sake, since I have the memory of a 90 year old goldfish with alzheimers that abused drugs in his younger days, lemme list this trade here so I don't forget when you send the request. :P

I'm trading to you: HA - Goldeen, Wingull, Bunnelby, Bouffalant, and Illumise

You're trading to me: HA - Piplup, Golett, Grimer, Plusle, and Treecko

(I will seriously forget if I don't write this here :P )

Alright! No rush on it too, if you don't get it done today or whenever it's fine.

I'll probably be ready in about 5-10 min as I had 2 of them at the ready as well. : ) Will let you know when I'm done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I want your bold 5IV (atk missing) togepi with seren grace. I'm having an awfully hard time finding a togepi, let alone one with IVs like that. I have various IV bred eevees (different natures and abilities). I also have a calm 5IV (attack missing) vaporeon that is ev trained to be an aqua ring passer. I have digletts and ghastly with 5IV (sp.atk and atk missing, respectively). Oh, and I have some legendaries too!

IGN: Evangelos
    My friend code is: 1736-0752-9576

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I want your bold 5IV (atk missing) togepi with seren grace. I'm having an awfully hard time finding a togepi, let alone one with IVs like that. I have various IV bred eevees (different natures and abilities). I also have a calm 5IV (attack missing) vaporeon that is ev trained to be an aqua ring passer. I have digletts and ghastly with 5IV (sp.atk and atk missing, respectively). Oh, and I have some legendaries too!

IGN: Evangelos
    My friend code is: 1736-0752-9576

Diglett! :D I would so trade you a 5 iv togepi for a good diglett- I've been wanting one of those but haven't got around to it. I'm at work now, but should be home in about 2 hours ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Alright. Send me a message when you get out. I should be around. (:

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Grrrrr. Tavros, and the other person whose name I forgot that I'm supposed to be trading with right now - my sister is stranded in downtown Chicago and needs a ride. I won't be online for another 30 minutes to trade at least -,-

Little annoyed myself about this one. But apologies to the people I had trades set up with. It'll just be a bit longer.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hi, I am interested un you bouffalant! take a look at my shop and please let me know if anything interests you! :)

Iiiii would love to trade you a bouffallant :D Lemme go check out your shop then ~

Holy cow. That's a lot of awesome stuff. UM. I'll list off a bunch I'm interested in, and I'll trade whatever you're willing to offer me in return(hopefully all of them if I can tempt you with enough of my own things to offer :P ) - Prankster Cottonee, Friend Guard Scatterbug, Yamask, Frillish, Iron Fist Chimchar, Meditite, and Riolu. :P

I know - I know, that's a lot, if you don't see enough that I have that you're interested in, I'll take what I can get for just Boufallant, if there's anything else you'd like though, I'm willing to give up shinies and legends~!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Do you have an minim just missing atk IV's for the pokeomon of the day? It'll fit in nicely with the plus/minus double team since it will allow me to use any pokemon on that team due to entrainment! (:

Years
  • Iiiii would love to trade you a bouffallant :D Lemme go check out your shop then ~

Holy cow. That's a lot of awesome stuff. UM. I'll list off a bunch I'm interested in, and I'll trade whatever you're willing to offer me in return(hopefully all of them if I can tempt you with enough of my own things to offer :P ) - Prankster Cottonee, Friend Guard Scatterbug, Yamask, Frillish, Iron Fist Chimchar, Meditite, and Riolu. :P

I know - I know, that's a lot, if you don't see enough that I have that you're interested in, I'll take what I can get for just Boufallant, if there's anything else you'd like though, I'm willing to give up shinies and legends~!

Hi! I am glad you found so many interesting things!
    Unofrtunately, I don't need anything else :( sorry about that!
    I am intersted in shinies, if you want let me know which pokemon you have and I'll pick something ;)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Hi! I am glad you found so many interesting things!
    Unofrtunately, I don't need anything else :( sorry about that!
    I am intersted in shinies, if you want let me know which pokemon you have and I'll pick something ;)

I'd give up any of the following for the pokes I mentioned - shiny conkeldurr, audino, Cubchoo, frillish, and scraggy. Maybe elekid or a shiny legend if that's all you'll trade for.

Do you have an minim just missing atk IV's for the pokeomon of the day? It'll fit in nicely with the plus/minus double team since it will allow me to use any pokemon on that team due to entrainment! (:

Hmmm - I think the last few I have are missing Sp Def, Def, or HP- but if you'd like one I can totally breed you one :p just because anyone who'd use a minun in competitive battles is awesome; and deserves a perfect minun.

Years
  • I'd give up any of the following for the pokes I mentioned - shiny conkeldurr, audino, Cubchoo, frillish, and scraggy. Maybe elekid or a shiny legend if that's all you'll trade for.

Is any of those competitive?
    If none of them is competitive my offer is audino + frillish and the bouffalant for the seven pokemon you mentioned.
    Let me know if you think it is reasonable and I'll start breeding ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    That would be great! I have some legends I can trade but they're not very competitive. Just good for dex filling, or looking cool if we're talking about my shiny event giritina. I have some ev trained, IV bred pokemon I made for VGC stuff I'm no longer using. If not I can try to breed you something, I just wouldn't know what.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Is any of those competitive?
    If none of them is competitive my offer is audino + frillish and the bouffalant for the seven pokemon you mentioned.
    Let me know if you think it is reasonable and I'll start breeding ;)

Hmmmmmmokay ~ they are not competitive unfortunately, the Elekid is, along with a Shiny Sneasel I have, but the rest - are not. All wild encounters unfortunately. Still shiny - buuuut sadly not with great IV's. So I suppose that's a fair trade, 2 shinies and a competitive breed for seven standard competitive, yeah - I can dig that deal if you can. ^^ I'll gather the shinies out of bank and fetch the perfect boufallant - as well as add your FC now.

That would be great! I have some legends I can trade but they're not very competitive. Just good for dex filling, or looking cool if we're talking about my shiny event giritina. I have some ev trained, IV bred pokemon I made for VGC stuff I'm no longer using. If not I can try to breed you something, I just wouldn't know what.

Oh, dude don't even worry about it :P As long as the Minun are up there for the daily thing, they're honestly 100% free. Besides, I'd so feel like I was ripping you off if I took a legend for a minun hahah. Just make sure you get some good use out of it and we'll call it even. :P

(The reason I'm giving things like Minun and Illumise away free, is because I just love seeing less popular and powerful pokemon get metagame usage. Hence, giving away perfect ones to anyone who's interested.)

Years
  • Hmmmmmmokay ~ they are not competitive unfortunately, the Elekid is, along with a Shiny Sneasel I have, but the rest - are not. All wild encounters unfortunately. Still shiny - buuuut sadly not with great IV's. So I suppose that's a fair trade, 2 shinies and a competitive breed for seven standard competitive, yeah - I can dig that deal if you can. ^^ I'll gather the shinies out of bank and fetch the perfect boufallant - as well as add your FC now.
    That's great, thank you ;)
    I have already started breeding but it will take time, you know eheh, hopefully I'll be done in one hour and a half :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I don't even have words to describe how incredible that is. Thank you so much! (:
    Of you're ever in need of a new strategy to mix things up or are looking for a difficult to find pokemon let me know!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, I am sorry to bother again eheh
    I just happened to hatch a shiny frillish (first egg, wow, that's luck) while breeding it for you :)
    That being the case.. could I get the cubchoo instead? I understand that we already had a deal, so if this is a problem you will still get your seven pokemon for bouffalant and audino (you can keep your frillish :) )

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I don't even have words to describe how incredible that is. Thank you so much! (:
    Of you're ever in need of a new strategy to mix things up or are looking for a difficult to find pokemon let me know!

Heh it's no big deal, really. I'll keep you in mind though - and will you still be on in an hour or so for this perfect minun? I need to restock the ones missing only attack - as the rest are all missing something else. (I might've already said this.. my memory sucks lol.)

Hi, I am sorry to bother again eheh
    I just happened to hatch a shiny frillish (first egg, wow, that's luck) while breeding it for you :)
    That being the case.. could I get the cubchoo instead? I understand that we already had a deal, so if this is a problem you will still get your seven pokemon for bouffalant and audino (you can keep your frillish :) )

Hey don't worry about it ~ I can only laugh when the universe pulls shenanigans like that :P Very lucky indeed - congrats on your (Probably MUCH better IV'd) new shiny frillilsh - you can take the cubchoo instead still, with the Audino and Bouffallant. Speaking of Bouffallant, I had a spare moment while cooking dinner, so I went and fixed the IV's through a bit more breeding so it's perfect. Instead of missing HP or Atk, now it's only missing Sp. Atk. ^^ Still Jollly with Sap Sipper too. All 3 are together though, so just invite me to trade whenever you're all good over there.

Years
  • Hi, I am finally ready to trade! (it took ages to breed everything, lol, I kept hatching chimchar with special attack instead of attack, eheh)
    I have already added you fc, hit me up when you see me online! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back