• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: What kind of games do you play?

What kind of games do you play? (Multiple answers allowed)

• Simulation

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Roleplaying

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • First Person Shooter

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Strategy

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Sports

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Racing

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Puzzle Games

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Adventure

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • What kind of games do you play?

Personally, my favourite game type is simulation! I play Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and other simulation games, I however also play Roleplaying games like Pokémon. I am still waiting for an ultimate simulation game to come out, a game where you can build your own world and countries! :)

So what about you?

Kind regards, David :)

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I really like osme fantasy games, and also some of the Adventure/strategy games are quite fun and interesting too. I really like all kinds of games so I like playing a mixed of games and having alot of fun doing whatever the game wants you to do - I hope you get the gist of that.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 1) Adventure games like Zelda and Metroid

2) RPG games like Pokemon and Golden Sun

3) Strategy games like Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics

I tend to stay far away from FPS and sports/racing games...not as much fun to me for some reason. o_0

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I play....Everything. As long as people say the game is good, and it's not a movie licensed game, I'll play it. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Space sims, turn-based strategy, both of which seem to have a roleplayng element. I've mostly gone off realtime strategy and shooters lately due to the recent strings of underwhelming games as they constantly try to revolutionise everything and, in my mind, fail. There are a lot of old games with fresh concepts that were never built upon, perhaps they should take after those instead.

Funnily enough, some of my favourite games are freeware, namely NAEV and Battleships Forever; I'd be keen to hear about others. No one likes paying for things, but no one likes breaking the law either. :)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Role Playing Games

Action Adventure

Simulations

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I mostly play RPGs. Adventure and sport (mostly football/soccer) take second place though.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • No platformers, sweetie? =/ Well I'll play anything if it's fun, but these are the genre's I mostly favor towards:

Platforming, Fighting, Puzzle, and Adventure.

Years
  • I can play anything if it appeals to me, really. American made RPGs and Shooters don't really do anything for me, but give me a mascot fighter, a JRPG, or any type of platformer, and I'm game.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I like many different games. Mostly the ones by Nintendo, such as Mario, Pokémon, Kirby, and many others.
    I don't prefer games that have mature material, such as blood, gore, sexual themes, scary moments, etc. That explains why First-person shooter is one of the only categories I didn't vote. Likewise simulation, but that's only because it's not interesting to me.

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I like playing love games ;)
    I wanna kiss ya but iff i do then I might miss you babe
    it es complicated and stoopid got my CENSOR squeezed by sexy cupid now i want it bad want it bad want it badYEAAAAAH!
    Wanna play a love game? Do you want love? DO you want fame? Are u in the game in the game? In my love game. ;)
    Uhm. . . This is probably spam :/ Sorry. T-T

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Ehhh...
    1. Action/Adventure (Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts, etc)
    2. Simulation (Anything that uses customization really (Spore, LBP, etc)
    3. RPG (Pokemon, Final Fantasy)

Back