• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Dudes... I've turned into Bowser. And honestly, I could get behind this. I love Bowser (obviously), and he can be a cool anti-hero, as evidenced in previous Mario RPGs.

Sure, I get to kidnap Princess Peach every single game I'm in (and yes, I actually like Peach), and I have to have my butt handed to me by a pair of mustaches. But, I could deal with it.

Buuuuuut then you also have to deal with Bowser Jr. and all of your Koopalings. Prepared to be a dad? (;

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Buuuuuut then you also have to deal with Bowser Jr. and all of your Koopalings. Prepared to be a dad? (;

Well, aaaaaactually... I just remembered Fawful. Fawful is amazing, and he's just a great villain. Too bad he's already dead. =/ That, and Wario, which is who I'd probably rather turn into.

Wario, a good anti-hero, and has pretty good games of his own. One of which is one of my favorite games, "Wario Land: Shake It."

Years
  • If I had to choose my favorite character to be it would be Sephiroth, and boy would that be one heck of a ride, I would love the fact to be a villian in my favorite videogame world, but causing all that destruction and death would be insain. Not to mention almost destroying the world with Meteor, Though I do get that awesome tune One Wigned Angel as my final Huraa.

If I had to choose based on the kind of world it would be ether Villager from Animal Crossing or kirby from Kirby series. Villiager because it would be awesome to have all those weird neighbors and to live a peaceful everyday life. kirby because, well he is really cute and can eat almost anything and you get to explore dreamland.

To sum it up
    Sephiroth
    Kirby
    Villiager

TY

As my name and my theme says, I would turn into Nova Terra from StarCraft II.

But living in a world full of angry Zerg creatures trying to kill you and Protoss who also want to kill you seems kinda too scary. Luckily I would be cloaked 24/7, unless they bring a detector D:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Batman from the Arkham series. Because, well, it's Batman.

Otherwise I'd be Solid Snake/Old Snake/Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid. Or Commander Shepard from Mass Effect.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I think I'd like to be glaDOS because science is fun!

Also I think it might be fun to torture and experiment on humans, if I was a sentient non-living machine, which I'm not, so I'm not for human experimentation.

Also who wouldn't wanna watch Chel all day. She's beautiful.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Also I think it might be fun to torture and experiment on humans, if I was a sentient non-living machine, which I'm not, so I'm not for human experimentation.
    *poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

I think you might want to get yourself checked out :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd be either Trevor Phillips from GTA 5 or Alice Liddel from Alice Madness Returns because from my gaming experiences it's always more fun to be a total maniac, at least for me anyways. Also Isaac Clarke from Dead Space has grown on me especially after Dead Space 3.

Last edited:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Guess that means I'd be gender bent then, and then a Pokemon at that, considering my favorite Pokemon and favorite game character are the same thing.

Ugh, I don't really wanna entertain the thought, but if I was a Nidorina? I'd personally go the Meowth route and get involved with human life more. Too many years to squander away at being a garden variety field Nido, and battling? I'd rather assist at a restaurant or something. Or go to college just to break barriers or I don't know. I'd want to be the Nidorina who made the news in a good way, though.

But enough of that. I'm gonna instead go with Kirby and say that I would much rather enjoy a life of leisure than the rat race anyday. Though, having evil personified come after me every week seems like a heavy price to pay for that serenity.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Well, my group of friends know me as "the Yoshi" of the group, so I guess that's what I'd probably be. *Insert Yoshi noise*

... Although I don't know how that'd work with the supposed relation between Yoshi and Birdo. I honestly couldn't stand Birdo XD.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Well, my group of friends know me as "the Yoshi" of the group, so I guess that's what I'd probably be. *Insert Yoshi noise*

... Although I don't know how that'd work with the supposed relation between Yoshi and Birdo. I honestly couldn't stand Birdo XD.
    Isn't Birdo a man? I remember hearing that from somewhere, but either way good luck being Yoshi; I wouldn't want to deal with that brat of a child that is Baby Mario xD

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Off the top of my head, I'd say probably Naija from Aquaria. It'd certainly be strange to go through the gender change, but I would get some pretty cool powers.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Playing as Booker from Bioshock Infinite would be pretty insane. Being able to experience the wonders of the flying city of Columbus as well as using the power of Plasmids would be a real out of this world experience. That or as Jack from the first Bioshock game so I could experience Rapture. Although I'd have to admit, that would be a lot more dangerous in my opinion as there are Big Daddies everywhere.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Adell from Disgaea 2, I suppose? I mean who wouldn't want to be a character who can 1Hit the final boss because your level is over 9000?

Also: insanely over the top attack animations, tower attacks, throwing stuff around, like Prinnies and creating chain reactions which take out all enemies on the field in one shot. You know, the usual stuff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    There's a pretty big difference between 'favorite character' and 'who would I want to be'. :P

My favorite character is also Zack Fair, but as Genesis said, he dies horribly. Had a pretty tough life too.

I'd want to be the protagonist of any Animal Crossing game, life is chill and you get to be friends with anthropomorphic animals.

Yeah, aim high.

Years
  • *poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

The Road to Dawn would be a tough one. Riku however possesses abilities and a sense of maturity that I could only dream of. I would give my left arm to be him for a day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back