• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I'd be the Villager from Animal Crossing. :P It's one of my favorite series and I absolutely love the world of AC. Easy choice.

An alternative I'd still enjoy would be to be Yoshi in the Mario universe. I love the character and it'd be absolutely great to race karts and whatnot. :D

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    I'd be Duke Nukem.

Big weapons, killing big aliens, blowing up stuff, badass commentary, drive a monster truck, and babes. What's not to like!?

And I dare say it, but I found Duke Nukem Forever enjoyable. Sure, not as good as the previous games, but it had its share of great moments.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    I would have to choose to be Alice from the American McGee Alice games. I really just want to know what goes on inside Alice's head, Wonderland is also such a fantastic world and I would just love to explore it.

TY

Actually scrap Nova, I now would turn into Libra (NOT THE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER NOR THE ZODIAC SIGN!) from C&C Mental Omega. First of all she can levitate, so I do not need to worry about crossing seas or rivers or muddy terrain, I can just float over it 8)

Secondly I get a shield which makes me more resistant to bullets and physical damage, which is something everyone would like.

Then I also have destructive telekinesis and object manipulation, with some custom made darts which explode on contact.

Only downside of being Libra is having a massive device attached to my spine, which will probably hurt... a lot ;;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm also going to have to go with Ringabel from Bravely Default. I haven't finished the game yet, but his banter with all of the characters in the game - especially Edea - is absolutely hilarious and reminds me of myself to be perfectly honest. Plus, he's a complete womanizer and knows how to work the ladies? Who wouldn't want to be able to get all the girls with just a flick of the hair? C'mon let's be real here ~

lol I'm such a pig

Years
  • Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou Project. I'd get to stop time, throw knives, serve a vampire, and occasionally go fight youkai. It'd be a loooot of fun~ The only downside would be that I'm surrounded by mostly females, so getting involved in romance would be unlikely.

Years
  • I could easily over think this question and spend hours debating my answer, but the first character that came to mind was Tails from the Sonic franchise. His loyalty to Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy, his compassion and caring, and his courage are all traits I'd like myself to embody, so can't go wrong with the orange fox. Also he's a pilot, which would be a pretty sweet gig too. :]

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Big the cat. Sitting around relaxing, fishing and doing pretty much nothing else... that would be the life :P .

DLA

This is my user title. I'm working on it.
    Years
  • I've always wanted to be Kirby...
    I mean, who WOULDN'T want to be a 32 pound pink wad of fat that spends his life eating people with pointy objects in hand, while holding his breath to fly, soar around the world on a star from a five year old TV show and eat candy
    ALL
    DAY
    LONG?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Well... Surely it would be Steven Stone! His awesome pokemon team is good!

But i could be Sonic or Shadow... Maybe Silver! Those 3 are awesome and are very fast, and strong.

I also love Luigi! This one is not bad.

And Tiz! He is very "brave"! Understand?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • If this was 10 years ago, I would have no doubt said "Ivan from Golden Sun".

Now that I'm older, I'm not that creative. I have no idea who I would be. I guess I'm not really that interested in that sort of thing anymore? It would be cool to be a murkrow I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back