• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Possible SPOILERS] The 'I Like' Thread

Years
  • Basically, I think we need a thread that does the opposite to the complaints thread. Instead of all this negative feedback, how about we get some positive feedback?
    What do you like about the game? Do you enjoy the little quirks that everyone else hates? Do you enjoy the nostalgia of it all? Did you like the kanto gyms? Do you love the whole new 3D aspect to it?

But please, no flaming, and don't feed the trolls.

Personally, I love how everything is rendered in 3D now. It gives me that whole 'Pokemon World' theme. :)

Years
  • Alot of things,mostly the new features. My favourite thing about HG/SS is to navigate through options and menus using the touch screen,WAYYY EASIER MY FRIENDS.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Thay added more things to do in Kanto, in the originals, it was nothing but a nuclear wasteland of nothingness and boredom, also the pokemon following you......

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Pokemon Following you, the revised score (complete with new music that didn't make it to the original game or was needed to fill space)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    The level range and experience gain, The E4 the first time is easy Considering there only around 50s highest, (Going by what Serebii said) By the time I fought the 6th gym, And her steelix was level 35, And my team only being level 30, I thought I was very under leveled, But then when I fought Pyrce and Claire, I beat them with easy, Once I train my extremespeed dratini up to the team level, I'm off to victory road, To see the E4 levels. :]

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I just like the fact of being able to be back in Johto. Also I like the new pokemon sprites and the new building tiles. Also pokemon following you is pretty good aswell.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have to pick just one thing?! ; ;

Probably.. the Pokemon following you, and the fact that you choose which one, rather than just being stuck with the starter. xD; Thats pretty awesome, in my opinion.

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    the sprites are what made it better for me. (show the spoiler if you want to see sprites)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon following
    Graphics in general
    Total nostalgia in a new edgy package.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    The "meeting the old faces" for nostalgia purposes, and the revamped graphics for sure.

Back