• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen possible use of the thumbpad?!

will diamond and pearl use the thumbad

• yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    It's called a stylus. And they'll probably use it only for minigames.

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • I reckon just use it to select your items and stuff, it would save a lot of time instead of scrolling through everything to get your one item. ._.;

Years
  • There will probably be some use for it. I think there will be mini games and stuff that require the use of it.

On another note, k.webb can you stop attaching so many images in your posts. It takes up space on PC's server. You can link to an image by using img tags. Thanks.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hmm, yes it'll probably need the pen function to play the game... who knows , I maybe wrong...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I think you use it to quickly scroll through entries of the PokeDEX, for one.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Ichida said:
    I think you use it to quickly scroll through entries of the PokeDEX, for one.
    That is kind of true, you need something to scroll the pokemon down so you can see all of them..

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • i say it would most likely be for menus
    and i also think that you will be able to get more attacks,and chose them on the touchscreen(thats what it is really called,not thumbpad)

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    it'll make sense if its the pokedex. maybe during battle and you catch the pokemon, maybe instead of a message, it'll be on the touch screen.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • It will probably show the townmap, menus, Pokedex, party pokemon, items, minigames, and a bunch of other good stuff.

Back