• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Spoiler:

^^^^^^ best pic!

I got bored yesterday morning, so I made stupid faces. c:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Dude. You look exactly like an old friend of mine from high school named Andrew.
    And I mean exactly like him. :P
    Who, me? Really? I apparently look like a lot of people, according to my friends/people at school. XD

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Andy convinced me to post this, because he d'awwwed when he saw it so here goes, first picture I've put on here!
    Spoiler:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • broke my wrist so i have to wear a plastic bag over my cast whenever i shower so.......
    pout and plastic bag.
    IMG_2256.jpg

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Eeveon you look amazing! I love when people can show no shame in pulling "unflattering" (and by unflattering I mean anything other than smiles, seriousness, or duckfaces) faces at the camera. I think it's so awesome when people can pull extreme and silly poses like that- just wanted to say I love em and think you look wicked!

P.S.= Smiles, seriousness, and duckfaces are awesome and silly in their own respect.. :3 but especially I love looking at weird facial poses people can pull with their expressions!

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • From what I can see, we have a bunch of cool looking dudes here! I can't really say much for you all individually, because in the end all my words would probably just look the same. You all look nice. Pretty simple, to the point. So yeah. These pictures are actually all fairly recent, I was in Europe with some friends so. Well, see them for yourself! I could spam all of them but that would keep you guys here forever, so just have a few. I'm also way too lazy to upload these so hopefully these links work!

This was on top of the leaning tower of Pisa.
    Boboli Gardens, Florence
    Same as above
    Bought a leather Jacket I'm really excited about
    Facial Hair experimentation
    One of these things is not like the other

Gonna delete these pics eventually because I don't want pics of my friends to be online for too long.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Rockhardsemi: I like how the cat is just perched right above you ^_^

Joshawott: When I first looked at the picture (quick glance) I thought you were using hairspray, and not a camera. whoops! XD
    Love the hair, how long did it take you to grow that?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm not entirely sure why I decided to take a photo of myself at 3am in a public toilet in Philadelphia. Maybe it's me being self-conscious over my horrible, horrible photography skills over the past couple of days. However, this one turned out to be one of the best photos of me in recent years, so I might as well share.

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • "...and the authorities have STILL been unable to locate the whereabouts of Jon's upper lip." Part of me wants to say that it's a new low when a picture of you at 3am in a public toilet is the best pic of you for a while, but tbh I can't really talk about pics haha. It's actually quite a good one.

...wouldn't mind knowing what you were doing there though.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • soup
    here's the ginge that all of you (two people) were asking for
    sorry bout my hair, it's still a bit wet. I plan on getting it cut soon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys my bangs are getting so long I feel like one of those dogs that can't see through fur over their eyes

Col1D.jpg

8x2i3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back