• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Pics of Your Collection! (Remeber the Four Word Rule!)

Years
    Since it's been a while since we've had one of these, I figured I'd start one.

Basically, this thread is to post pics of your collection and discuss/comment on everyone's collections. Age of the pics doesn't matter, as long as they follow the rules of PC!

My stack of cards from my latest boosters! ^_^
    Spoiler:

Some of my cards fell down between things...
    Spoiler:

Look at those disorderly piles! Also, one of my decks is on the left there in sleeves.
    Spoiler:

Yes, I do have all three B/W theme decks. There's also a water deck I'm building visible on the left there. And three jumbo cards underneath those stacks on the right. Yes, that's right. Three.
    Spoiler:

I actually somewhat organized most of these. ^_^
    Spoiler:

My three long-boxes of Pokemon cards and my short-box of them. They're all packed full of cards. ^_^
    Spoiler:

That's my collection! Now post yours! And don't forget to comment on the collections of people who have posted theirs!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    great collection.i would get some pics of all my cards but that could take a while XD i might do it but yeah great collection!!

Years
    I'd say that's a pretty well sized collection. ;)

Most of the size in my collection came from the D/P era and beyond, because that's actually when I had the money to collect. Before then, mine was pretty much smaller than yours.

LAF

:D
    Years
    Yeah I'm doing weekly openings on YT now, and I have a full time job, so I have a lot more cards now than before :) I love the original sets though - most of my base series cards came from a friend who gave me all his duplicates and energies. First booster I opened was Neo Genesis, then I've got bits and pieces from that all the way through EX. I got out of it about 2 yrs ago (I think my last pack opened before December 2010 was a D&P Secret Wonders).

I was in NZ and saw some HGSS packs, so I bought them, and now I've gone on a bit of a spree. I have most of CoL :D

I aim to collect all the sets, but I'll be happy with Base through Fossil completed.

And to end the ramble, my biggest lot of cards is still base, CoL comes in a close second, then D&P. Thing is though, I bought theme decks for CoL and D&P. Never bought a Base theme deck :D

The only base common I don't have is Pidgey, somehow. I had it but lost it I think :(

DeckCadetTzipi

Older and Wiser
    Years
    Very nice collection LAF. :)

Here is my collection so far. Only just started collecting again, but I still have some my first cards.

First - Piles of my different sets
    Second - Different Sets
    Third - My Diamond/Pearl set. First pile is my doubles and the second pile is my set from 19 booster packs.
    Forth - My Diamond/Pearl booster box. 36 packs. 9 left to open.

Last edited:

LAF

:D
    Years
    Here is the pile of cards I got from pokecollection (minus about 10 reverses):

I had to hold them like that because I couldn't get good lighting on them when they were flat on the desk. And I prefer a solid white background anyway, you guys can't snoop on my crappy keyboard :p

Back