• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Pics of Your Collection! (Remeber the Four Word Rule!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    LAF - Reshiram is a very nice card, only got Zekrom so far of those two :), but what's up with that Zoroark? 500 hp and 1000 attack? :D

LAF

:D
    Years
    LAF - Reshiram is a very nice card, only got Zekrom so far of those two :), but what's up with that Zoroark? 500 hp and 1000 attack? :D

I have 3 Reshiram's - had 5 but sent 2 FCBM's off on Tuesday so now only 3, and I have the black background Zekrom.

The Zoroark is an oversized promo from the World of Illusions box

Years
    Post Pics of Your Collection! (Remeber the Four Word Rule!)

The main collection is in that binder. Honestly though, that binder is barely filled up with cards. I have a bunch of other cards stored away in theme deck boxes and such, but they rarely ever see the darkness of the night.

Years
    You say that but upon checking Ebay, I actually found that I could "buy it now" any of those three cards for £25 each. THEY ARE TECHNICALLY ALL EQUAL VALUE!?!

Years
    Yeah I found the set for £25. It used to be £35 though ¬____¬

I was thinking about using a 2-2 Yanmega line to counter Donphan but it's too expensive ¬_____¬

Back