• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Post the features you think are going to be in Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
A car would be good, but you mite hit some one. XD
But I hope thay bring back the day and night like G/S/C. The clock the phone, and that bank idea Dizzy said would be ok, in R/S your mom didnt hold money for you like in G/S/C. In G/S/C where you could leave money at your house is ok till you get maxed out (like I did) I think a bank would be batter to hold your money.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hi Im new here and it seems pretty cool so far. I saw this forum (pokemon leaf green) and went str8 to here. I cant wait for these games to come out and I hope they will combine all the features from all 3 series because each of them have their own cool unique features. I think it would be cool (i know it aint gunna happen but) if they had a pokemon online series. You could choose to be a trainer a member of team magma/aqua/rocket or a gym leader or even a pokemon!!! Id be a gym leader, I guess im just dreamin lol (I hope a member of nintendo is reading this)lol well thanks for readin cya in another forum

P.s does anyone have any decent screenshots of pokemon leaf green or red? be grateful if there was.

c ya Togepi :)

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2003
I would like it to have a REAL pokemon league, and actually have it be a tournament like it is in the T.V. series. That would be so awesome! But i doubt that will happen though......

Years
I wanted the Pokemon League to be an actual league aswell, but this is Nintendo we're talking about(they make most gameplay decisions). Day\night must return! And the game has to be far far longer, ie. include Johto. In fact, I'd like the structure of the game to be totally different from the previous versions(I know it would never happen). You should start in Pallet town, and from there go wherever you want. You should be free to go anywhere, and do the gyms in any order you please. This would mean that the gyms would all have to be equally difficult, and only after you have trained pokemon well will you be strong enough to fight the gyms.

No matter what, I'll be buying this game, and colloseum(when it eventually comes to Europe).

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
Years
If I'm correct than the PoKeMoN Contests will be in both Fire Red and Leaf Green since they're in Ruby and Sapphire and as for the berries maybe you'll be able to find them and plant them.

I'd like to see a PoKeMON Day Care Center so that you can breed PKeMoN in Fire Red and Leaf Green and hatch alot of PoKeMoN.

Thats my vision.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Indeed... day and night was the best concept... >_< Time barely plays a part in RuSa, so I'd like to see it back in the remakes. I'd also like to be able to go to all 3 worlds, though I'm not sure if you can or not. =\

;_; And I want my Houndour.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
That would take up a lot of space. And I hope the whole gameplay is different lik . You don't alwasy have 8 badges /etc! You know. All the pokemon games are so alike on gb!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
I know it doesn't have it in Fire Red/Leaf Green, but I think that it would be totally awesome if you could own and run your own Gym and battle younger trainers. You could make your own badge and use any Pokemon you want for the Gym's theme...that would be awesome!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
No, I mean, you can apply for a Gym, and you can leave it and go on vacation, but when people want to challenge you you are notified by phone or something and you can Fly back to your Gym, battle, give them your badge and prize, and continue on your way. You can also decilne, lol. I thought it sounded kinda cool.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
And R/S would have been much better if you could go to Kanto and Johto in it as well. I got the idea of the Gym when I first got Ruby, thinking that it had that feature but, sadly, it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back