• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Post the features you think are going to be in Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Lv. 300 max

More Pok?mon (oh yes!!!)

All the different dual types they missed out (like fire/water ect...)

All 3 dimensions

All Pok?mon catchable

Own gym (Lv. 50, 100 ect...)

Day/Night/Phone....bla bla bla...

More badges

Extra Elite each time u beat it (optional)

Fusions

Bank

Gym Leaders get stronger each time u beat 'em (optional)

LOL!!!!!!!!! If meh worked with Gamefreak...^_^

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
That is exactly what the ultimate Pokemon game would be like, lol. Fusions...that would be awesome! Do you know what else would be cool? If Legendaries could breed to have superpowerful Pokemon! Like Lugia breeded with a Legendary bird would be Lunoesos (I made that up).

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
We can only hope and wish. :cheeky: Like I said, that would be the ultimate Pokemon game right there. It would be ultra-challenging and super fun.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Actually I made up a result of a breeded Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and I called it something cool but I cannot remember it...*smacks head*

Years
well.....

well..... what I think about the new game is that there is gonna be every single thing of the last games. All pokemon, All gym leaders and bagdes, all 3 Lands, ect.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Charmander2003 said:
well..... what I think about the new game is that there is gonna be every single thing of the last games. All pokemon, All gym leaders and bagdes, all 3 Lands, ect.
Well, that is what we are all hoping. There probably won't be all three regions, possibly not many or no Johto and Hoenn Pokemon, etc. But the Pokemon are still compatible to trade, even from Ruby/Sapphire.

D.Bulbasaur

I came, I saw, I evolved
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2004
Bulbasaur? oh wait I can talk, lol, well I donot care what features it has besides the national pokedex and the fact it has the original pokemon in it, I really only care aboiut one single solitary thing, the Bulbasaur, finally Ruby and Saphire will meet my great and unstopable bulbasaur with the fissure, solar beam, rock slide, and razor leaf attacks, that is if they let you trade from pokemon red blue and yellow

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
They should allow you to have a job like Lab assistant and go on journeys for the professors or Newscaster and go around gettings news and stuff or some other crazy Job. You should be able to Drive a car even though i dont know how old the hero is and you should be able to Have a house ( away from your mothers house ).. I know there stupid and all but you know..

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 19, 2006
Ummm not sure if anyone here knows or has it been said before...but on a magazine I have (coco) it shows FR & LG cartridges have a built in infra red link thing that can connect with each other instantly and stuff...also there are two shoulder buttons on each side which I have no idea what they do since I can't even read the book at all...can anybody reply about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back