• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    stuck in pearl were do you get manaphy!!!

What a problem in daily life, huh? Not exactly the place to post that here, but I'll answer anyway. XD

You are required to complete a special mission in Pokémon Ranger to recieve a Manaphy Egg. It can be sent from Ranger to Diamond/Pearl, where it can be hatched into Manaphy.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay, I have another problem. Maybe not a real serious problem and it might not go away for awhile.

Okay, just because I might know some 'big' (as said by my sister) words(ramification, tintinnabulation, schizophrenia, etc.), but I'm not smart. Right now I'm failing Math with a
    47. But that's not the problem.

The problem is that my sister takes me as the 'smart one' in this family. And she'll get mad at me because of it. Such as when we were playing 'Word Sweep!' and she thought I was all brainy and stuff becauase I was getting word sweeps and I knew many words when she couldn't get a lot of word sweeps.

She kind of hates me in these situations.

Any suggestions to better this situation? At all?

ktn

Years
    Okay, I have another problem. Maybe not a real serious problem and it might not go away for awhile.

Okay, just because I might know some 'big' (as said by my sister) words(ramification, tintinnabulation, schizophrenia, etc.), but I'm not smart. Right now I'm failing Math with a
    47. But that's not the problem.

The problem is that my sister takes me as the 'smart one' in this family. And she'll get mad at me because of it. Such as when we were playing 'Word Sweep!' and she thought I was all brainy and stuff becauase I was getting word sweeps and I knew many words when she couldn't get a lot of word sweeps.

She kind of hates me in these situations.

Any suggestions to better this situation? At all?
    loose on purpose and then call her smart

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Why dont you just try to teach her some new words so that she can become smarter and win against you

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Well theres nothing you really can do, your sister just has some growing up to do. She needs to realize that she cant always win

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have a problem.

I cant sleep properly

I wake at 3 pm and sleep at around 6 am

Anyone know how to retune my body clock?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I have a problem.

I cant sleep properly

I wake at 3 pm and sleep at around 6 am

Anyone know how to retune my body clock?

Well I know what I would do. Next time you wake up at 3pm don't go back to sleep at 6am. Stay awake for as long as you possibly can and then go to sleep then. Hopefully you'll be able to make it til about 6 or 7pm (I know I can stay awake for that long but I don't know about everyone else). You'll probably sleep for longer because you haven't slept for a long time so you'll end up waking up at about 7am. If you can't stay awake until 6pm and you end up falling asleep too early, don't worry: you'll get back to normal the next day anyway. This method basically means sacrificing a whole day so that you can return to normal :\ At the moment you are ridiculously nocturnal. To me this seems like the only way, unless you want to do it gradually...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well I know what I would do. Next time you wake up at 3pm don't go back to sleep at 6am. Stay awake for as long as you possibly can and then go to sleep then. Hopefully you'll be able to make it til about 6 or 7pm (I know I can stay awake for that long but I don't know about everyone else). You'll probably sleep for longer because you haven't slept for a long time so you'll end up waking up at about 7am. If you can't stay awake until 6pm and you end up falling asleep too early, don't worry: you'll get back to normal the next day anyway. This method basically means sacrificing a whole day so that you can return to normal :\ At the moment you are ridiculously nocturnal. To me this seems like the only way, unless you want to do it gradually...

I tried to do it gradually and it didnt work so ill stay up as long as i can

Thanks Nicole

!gnition

DDRtist
    Years
    Now I have a problem. I feel really depressed :( What can I do to ease the pain?

Are you sure it's not just some random moodswing?

If not then first you have to find out what is causing you to be depressed. Is it school, a particular person, parents, etc. Then you have to confront that problem, or at least speak to someone you trust about it.

This is very important because if you do not confront or share your problem, you will become even more depressed, and no one wants that to happen.

Hope this advice helps you, and goodluck with your problem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Now I have a problem. I feel really depressed :( What can I do to ease the pain?

we all feel depressed sometimes. try to find something that makes you feel comfortable.

when i feel depressed sometimes i go and read forums with people who have same problems. and then i realize i dont have such big problem or at least that im not alone.

eat a chocolate! everything will be ok.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    *Hugz* I know how ya feel, I was in a deep state of depressiona a lil while ago too. It was hard, and i couldnt deal with the pain by myself. Talk to friends and family, let them know whats going on. They really can help you. And if you really need to, see a therapist. It helped a lotto just have someone to tell your problems to who might even be able to help make them go away

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    My BIG problem that my Nintendo WiFi USB Doesnt work.
    It can find the USB but when it goes to connection Test it fails and Error Code 52103 comes up, ive un-installed it and re-installed it with McAffe Fire wall or the hole McAffe it self off or even keep it on, and it was working fine couple days ago only now it stars to go like this, yes ive had this problem before but now ive had it for 3-4 days non stop, and i really want to trade Pokemon so what can I do.
    If anyone can help me out I will be greatfull and friends forever hehe

Cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back