• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Just don't stoop down to his level. If he sees you doing a retarted act, then he'll know that you're upset. They feed off of that stuff. I bet he's just a little loser looking for attention. >>

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    my problem is this guy named lash. he is mean because im only nine,not a good speller and then called me names and pretended to be my friend.

Lash

Years
    @Sharpay_Is_Fabulous: Dude, I think they only handle real problems here >>

@Oni Raichu: That might be hard dude, I am a little hot headed when it comes to school, so..

@The Spook: Thanks for seeing my point!

@Michii: ROFL got that right.

@Relyt: I might have to do so, possibly when I get back to school next Tuesday, though I think the problem will hopefully be resolved by then.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    so umm, whispering you want a cheap shot, i'll give you a cheap shot... how does that help anything x.x

put up with the teacher, or ask your head teacher to change your computer classes (if there are multiple computer classes at the same time...
    as for the annoying kid... he'll get whats coming for him, dont worry =]

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    i have pm proof and stuff, unless i deleted it and i told oni pichu in a pm, but so far im hopeless

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Lash, first off, I must say it was good work punching that kid in the face. I've dealt with that kinda crap before, and it's the only way that works, despite what teachers say. Hopefully it'll lead to you both settling your difference, but if not, at least you showed him that you gotta mean punch :P

As for the teacher, well if you want to get it resolved quickly, bring it up with another staff member and describe to them what happened. Teacher's aren't permitted to abuse their students like that, even if you did something wrong.

But if you want to retaliate, I'd go with number 3. One and two are not worth the risks of getting caught and punished.

Sending it to one out of many staff won't help much. Post it in Community Questions and Feedback.
    Actually, it will. There's no need to create a thread in CQ&F for a personal issue between two members.

Years
    Lash, first off, I must say it was good work punching that kid in the face. I've dealt with that kinda crap before, and it's the only way that works, despite what teachers say. Hopefully it'll lead to you both settling your difference, but if not, at least you showed him that you gotta mean punch :P

As for the teacher, well if you want to get it resolved quickly, bring it up with another staff member and describe to them what happened. Teacher's aren't permitted to abuse their students like that, even if you did something wrong.

But if you want to retaliate, I'd go with number 3. One and two are not worth the risks of getting caught and punished.

Actually, it will. There's no need to create a thread in CQ&F for a personal issue between two members.

But if you had it noticed so that many can see it, won't it be easier? What if the person you PMed just went offline and went away for the weekend or something. Either way, I think it'd be easier to just ignore the person or talk it over through PM and try to get it resolved.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    unless your teacher physically abused you, or hurt you mentally, what he says doesnt really matter. Umm, lots of teachers have false accusations, and 'bull crap' isnt really censored, or something he'd get into trouble for, so dont worry, just lay back, the kid will leave you alone, and the teacher... =] tell your principal that you cant contain your temper (make some bull up) and if there is another similar computer class, if you can be moved into that one =]

Years
    My problem:

I have the chance to make a couple thousand dollars this summer. Probably around $2500 working about 40 hours per week. (Canadian money) I have to keep my current job for a month, which is giving up half of my weekends, then giving up all of my week. I could use this money for education and spend half, or a little less for my own entertainment. I really have no clue on what to do. If I take the job my parents will allow me to get a tattoo as well, because I have proven my responsibility. I've had my current job for around six months. I'll have it for a year, then do a summer job. Then I'll have greater chances of working other places, but it's basically giving up my whole summer. Help?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    save your money., and quit one of your jobs, so your still making money and you have lots of it. But if you spend it, spend it wisely.

Now I have a problem.
    I like this girl in middle school, but I don't have enough guts asking her out. Reason 1 I don't know if she is still going out with this guy and 2nd I'm afraid, so what should I do?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    But if you had it noticed so that many can see it, won't it be easier? What if the person you PMed just went offline and went away for the weekend or something. Either way, I think it'd be easier to just ignore the person or talk it over through PM and try to get it resolved.
    Well then that'd be unfortunate, and if you feel that nothing is being done, then bring up the issue with another staff member. However, we also have our own things to do, so in any case we can't attend to everything straight away, so patience is always required on your part.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Now I have a problem.
    I like this girl in middle school, but I don't have enough guts asking her out. Reason 1 I don't know if she is still going out with this guy and 2nd I'm afraid, so what should I do?

I kinda have the same problem (without the Reason) but I suggest asking your friends if they know if the girl is still going out with someone. Unforunately, I cannot help you with the second part.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    If you can, try to *coincidentally* overhear conversations near her and see if you can tell if she is still going out with someone.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    just start talking to her, or something like that... the initial speech (the one that gets you started) will be the hardest you'll ever have... but then, after that, call her once a week or something, and treat her nicely and stuff, she'll suspect you like her... so yeah... then, on one of your convos say i really like you... and yeah... that will be awkward... but try to continue your talk, without bringing it up anymore, unless she wants to, because telling her once, is good enough. slowly, she might begin to like you (a relationship wont work out if one person doesnt like the other) and yeah.. DONE =]

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    my problems :x I don't have alot but one I've been dealing with for quite awhile and will not seem to go away..

Rumours  last year the started a rumour that me and my friend were um lezbians? (what the heck? ._.) and I tried to get rid of it by telling a counciler and what not but the rumour still goes around and on occasion I get called lude words and what not.

High School Yea starting high school next year and I'm really nervous cause I'm worried that I won't have same classes as my friends ._. and finally..

MathYup I suck at it :x i'm getting a d in it and i'm so afraid because if I don't get a B in it I have to have too math classes next year.. And yes I do get help for it and I do take notes but it really doesn't help.. Its just hard :x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back