• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Rumours are definately a tough thing. They effect so many. I know the comments hurt but this is when you have to walk tall with your head high. I bet you that less people than you think actually believe this rumour. I guess the best you can do is make to exploit it.
    At least half the people saying it are probabley only saying it to fit in and avoid being the suspect of their own rumours, or to drawn attention away from already existing ones.
    As a last resort you could express your interest in guys a little more publically but I really don't think that's a good idea.

You and your friend know it's not the truth and soon people should stop caring, 20 years from now few of these people will be part of your life. So don't let it get in the way of anything.

You could also try joining some clubs or something to make new friends or just get to know other people better so in tern they can get to know you and find out the truth for themselves.

That's all I can think of right now, I hope I helped a little bit.

Edit: High School: Okay for some reason I didn't see anything after rumours. As far as high School goes, I'm also starting high school next year. (High School's grades 10-12 here). I'm just not letting it bother me, you have to look at the positives, like the oppertunity to meet new people. They obviously won't fill the void of those you left behind but you can stay in touch with them otherwise. There's nothing to be nervous about until you've actually experienced it.

Math: As far as math goes Sorano's point about asking different teachers is an excellent one. I've never been good at Science, ever but last year I managed to get along okay, and one of my friends and I had relitivaly simialer marks. This year we have different teachers, he's excelling and I'm barely passing. The teacher can make a huge difference. You could try getting a tutor, even if it's just a classmate or friend. Help is all around us, we just don't always realise it.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Rumours  last year the started a rumour that me and my friend were um lezbians? (what the heck? ._.) and I tried to get rid of it by telling a counciler and what not but the rumour still goes around and on occasion I get called lude words and what not.

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do besides ignore these rumours. Easier said than done, however if you show that this is really bugging you, the more they are most likely going to do it. People are cruel in this way. As hard as it may seem, just shrug it off, okay? Eventually it will be forgotten. They just want something to talk about, or like Waffle-San said, they want to draw attention away from their own rumours.

High School Yea starting high school next year and I'm really nervous cause I'm worried that I won't have same classes as my friends ._. and finally..

Ah, I understand how you feel. I was nervous throughout all of my grade 8 year. I didn't want to be seperated from friends, either. What really sucks is that you have no power over who's classes they put you in. x_x; This probably won't make you feel better right now, but your first days of high school are way easier than it's made out to be. The good thing about being in a school with lots of kids is that there is bound to be a potential friend there. So, try not to worry about not being in classes with your friends, and look forward to meeting new ones. You'll see, it's way easier than you think.

MathYup I suck at it :x i'm getting a d in it and i'm so afraid because if I don't get a B in it I have to have too math classes next year.. And yes I do get help for it and I do take notes but it really doesn't help.. Its just hard :x

I can really relate to this. Math has always been my worst possible subject, and I've never been able to fully understand it. No matter how much I studied, how much help I received, nothing seemed to work. It just wouldn't process in my mind. Over time I've found that you just need to keep on studying really hard. Really put your mind to it, and keep getting help from a teacher or one of your classmates. Maybe even ask different teachers to help explain it to you, because each teacher has their own way of doing things and they might just have a way that will be easier to understand for you. As you get older you'll probably be able to understand it better, which is what the case is for me right now. Just stay positive about it, and believe that you can do it, and eventually you will.

Good luck. :D

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I like you, you're smart.

I've actually already had treatment for my Trichokillomania when I was younger, but I seemed to stop for a year or two and my parents decided I had "outgrown" it. Sadly enough, this year I'm beginning to do it once more. I believe it's from stress or boredom, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm thinking of going back into knitting or something to keep me from doing it, not entirely sure.

And the kleptomania thing, I have no entire idea why I do it. It's mainly small things; useless things. But from what I read, that's usually what kleptomaniacs do. I don't want to tell my family or anything, so I can't get treatment.

You know what? I have the same thing. I always tell people I have alopecia though, because it's embarressing to say I pull my hair out >.<

Tamaki

Years
    I used to suck at math as well. I also didn't like it. I just went to see my math teacher one day at lunch, and now I'm better. I realized I was doing the whole concept wrong. Could be what's up with you, too ^_^

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    As much as I don't like to share my issues, I'm feeling a bit down.

As it turns out, I failed two classes in college. Math & Product Knowledge. I'm not crying over it, but I just need to vent it out, if that's allowed, as this kinda hit me a little hard.

Guess I gotta retake the classes.

Years
    As much as I don't like to share my issues, I'm feeling a bit down.

As it turns out, I failed two classes in college. Math & Product Knowledge. I'm not crying over it, but I just need to vent it out, if that's allowed, as this kinda hit me a little hard.

Guess I gotta retake the classes.

Maybe it's just not your strong classes and should consider taking something else, if possible. Find something you're interested in, because can't you choose what classes you take in college?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Maybe it's just not your strong classes and should consider taking something else, if possible. Find something you're interested in, because can't you choose what classes you take in college?

Unfortunately, no. I must hit each one head on. Guess it means I must hit it again.

I'm not trying to sound whiny, of course. Just a little pissed.

badgerskunk

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    I have a big problem, some might judge me for sharing such a personal issue with strangers on the web, but thats just it, you are strangers and I am anonymous so this is the only place I can tell my story and even now it is still hard. When I was younger I had a friend who was older than me like six years olden than me when I was 8. He used to show me all these magazines but they werent just playboys they had people making love to animals in them (I know that is gross but hear me out it really happened to me and it isnt funny in the slightest my friend was old enough to know better). I was young and I didnt know what to make of them I am ashamed to admit it but I looked at them and one he gave me to take home because they did have naked woman in them and I was curious. Eventually though I got to where I sort of liked that the animals like mostly dogs were in there too and I kind of liked it. I am older now (not gonna tell my age but old enough to know better) and I have gotten into legal trouble because of it and I have seen a counselor about it to a few times but its like this preference is hard wired into my brain since I was so young when I was exposed to it. I cant help but feel guilty about the fact that I even want to do or think about doing some of the horrible things I think about doing with pets let alone the things that have been done that got me in trouble. My therapist says it may have something to do with why I am so into pokemon and gaming etc (I spend a lot of time gaming online) and also why I can be too open (haha prob why I shared this and all of you are prob thining :-O why is he sharing this) but serisouly. I have few outlets and wanted advice PLEASE Dont mock me about this or say immature things it is a serious problem and any input would be appreciated.

Tamaki

Years
    Awww, I'm so sorry about that!

Well, it sounds like a very hard situation :/ I say keep counseling, and maybe start to detract from the animals, and pay more attention to humans. Maybe if you realize you like women, you can get over the animals.

Sorry if my advice sucks! Good luck though :3

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I need help, I have depression coz I feel like theres nobody there for me...

badgerskunk

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    I need help, I have depression coz I feel like theres nobody there for me...

Not to be rude, but I feel like while your problem is bad, compared to mine its like going to a theme park. Please show a little respect.

Years
    Not to be rude, but I feel like while your problem is bad, compared to mine its like going to a theme park. Please show a little respect.

Badgerskunk, ANYONE can post their problems here, not just you. His depression may even be worse than what you have you don't know that for sure. I think you are being rude.

First off, how often are you seeing this beastiality. Try to lower it down time by time. Get a hobby distract yourself from it. If you watch it on the computer being on the computer does not help.

And Kerox, when and how did you start to feel depressed?

badgerskunk

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008

Badgerskunk, ANYONE can post their problems here, not just you. His depression may even be worse than what you have you don't know that for sure. I think you are being rude.

First off, how often are you seeing this beastiality. Try to lower it down time by time. Get a hobby distract yourself from it. If you watch it on the computer being on the computer does not help.

And Kerox, when and how did you start to feel depressed?

Yeah you are right, although my issues with beastiality (ew I hate to use that word but I guess its the reality I just hate saying it its like admitting the problem makes it worse in my head) are bad, sometimes depression can be really bad too. Sorry for jumping to a conclusion.

Yeah I dont look at it on the computer anymore, and I dont do aynthing really bad (dont want to go into detail here) I just sometimes will touch the family dog ways I know I probably shouldnt. I am WAY embarassed because my mom noticed the other day I dont know if she thought much of it I just laughed it off and said I was teasing him but thats as far as it goes (again not too much detail I just think about animals and pets a lot more than I Should and in ways I shouldnt and sometimes I touch the family pet but nothing severe, at times I got in trouble with the law for getting involved with animals in a REAL bad way but that was a long time ago and only a few times)

Tamaki

Years
    I'm sorry you're depressed, Kero D: Think of your family, and your IRL friends. Your online friends are here for ya too <3 And I kinda understand where you might be coming from, being gay and all. When you're young, not as many guys will admit it, so it might be hard for you to find someone special. But when you're a little older, it will be easier to make a relationship.

Badgerskunk, another thing you could do is think of how the animals feel when you do things to them. It isn't natural for them, and might even scare them a bit. Just keep going to therapy, and you will get through this, cuz everything ends well in the end /:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Wow, what terrible, terrible scars some of you carry... x_x;

Family: #$%$#%

IRL Friends: @#$%#$%

Online Friends: [ [ ;; [ #$%$#%$#%] ] ]

Ambition: Dear lord, how?

I'm bored. Help solve this ^ boredom problem, pplz.

Badgerskunk: Nice to meet you! Never heard of such a story before. But I guess that means that old person tempted you into the mess you're currently in! If you wish to be freed of it, believe in yourself and take the most logical way you can think of out! Like, take it slowly. Slowly replace your interest in animals with more important things to you. I actually will have to advise against couseling. They're only after your money. You don't need them. You just need new ideas on what to have fun with in your life.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    What do you do if...

You like a girl, She's 2 years older than you, you know she likes someone already, and you were about to buy her something for Valentines day...

I'm so frikkin annoyed by this right now that I can't hardly think...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back