• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forced

---------------
    Years
    now thats a mans veggie
    :)

you gotta put a pound of butter and some bacon bits and ham and bologna and frosting and a couple of potatoes..
    mmm....
    :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    k ya'll, as interesting as talking about veggies, and ice cream, and...gay guys is, you're going to have to get your butts back on-topic. :x

As for what the topic actually is, I have no input at this current point in time. D:
    Stay in school.

Years
    Stay in school.

LMAO. Best line to be posted in this thread. xD

Ah well my friend is having a sort of party thing tonight for New Year's, but I don't know if I want to go. There's definitely drinking and I don't want to get caught IF I even drink. I could just stay home, watch anime, and play mah Wii. But then again, I want to go, yet I don't...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    LMAO. Best line to be posted in this thread. xD

Ah well my friend is having a sort of party thing tonight for New Year's, but I don't know if I want to go. There's definitely drinking and I don't want to get caught IF I even drink. I could just stay home, watch anime, and play mah Wii. But then again, I want to go, yet I don't...
    Sounds like a fun party but I dont know if it would be a good idea to go, cuz underaged drinking is not that great =P

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    You seem to be offline, but I'm gonna reply anyway..

I think you should go, have some fun!
    But... if you don't want to drink.. then don't.. it's really simple.

If you can't control yourself or you could easily get influenced by your friends, then stay home.

off-topic: 1/2 an hour till new year here :P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

If you can't control yourself or you could easily get influenced by your friends, then stay home.

I agree, have fun but use self-control. If you dont think you could then play Wii =D

off-topic response: geez its half a day til new year hear >.>

Years

Invisible mode. :P

I agree, have fun but use self-control. If you dont think you could then play Wii =D

off-topic response: geez its half a day til new year hear >.>

I can, but I really don't know if I want to. I'll just be sitting around throwing stuff at people really. There'll be the "stuff" that we are to "drink", and music, and that's about it. Not much to do. I might just go there for like 20 minutes walk back home and play Wii. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back