• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
Years
  • I will pre-order it as soon as it becomes available on Amazon to do so, this will be the first pokemon game I've actually pre-ordered (or it will be when I do). With this and the new Zelda game I think this is going to be a good year ;)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm just gonna buy it the day it comes out, then it's certain that i'll get it on the day.. unless it sells out everywhere, which I doubt. Plus, with Pre-Ordering, there's a chance you'll get it later than the release date.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I'll pre-order it if it has a pre-order bonus.

I'm already putting all my money down on a 3DS. XD

Kikoia

Self-proclaimed ditz :D
    Years
  • I might preorder it; last time I preordered HeartGold anyways. Dunno if I'm going to get White or Black tho, have to settle it with my bro...time for an epic game of Rock Paper Scissors! :D

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • ....Plus, with Pre-Ordering, there's a chance you'll get it later than the release date.

How could you get it later? A preorder is a reservation, if they get 200 copies the first day and they had 140 preorders, they will only sell 60 to people who didn't preorder. the rest get sold to people who did. I preordered two days ago, along with five crown raikou's. :p

Last edited:

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Preordered them both Black and White around November -ish.
    Had to go back recently to preorder another set for my niece and nephew.
    While I was there, I abused the giveaway event glitch in GS, 6 sets of beasts and celebi.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • I reserved both, got money saved away for when they came out. i like that we can get all the dogs here, cause i got all the ds games, two platinums actually, so ill be getting 6 sets of each XD and with my diamond and platinum being new, i get to go through them with a super raikou (and maybe the others if i wait in platinum).

Also, is that keychain with reshiram/zekrom cries thing true? cause if it is, thats awesome :D

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    As a Singaporean player, I think I'll buy it when it's released instead of pre-ordering. Sites I went to have been selling it like S$50-60+ so I think I'll wait. Unless there's a really good stuff that comes with the pre-order.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I'll pre-order Black, my bro White, and then I'll ask my mom for the 3DS on my birthday.

Try4se

Try4se
    Years
  • I plan on it, or I might just wait until my birthday, i haven't decided yet. It depends on how many people are getting it in my school.

Lynnth

Trollbat
    Years
  • I haven't pre-ordered yet, I might go an preorder White, then save like crazy until the games come out.

I pre-ordered White today! Now to save like crazy.

Last edited:
    Back