• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Absolutely, I preordered Pokemon White today, can't wait! :D

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • I preordered both Black and White when I went in for my Shiny Raikou. I can't wait for March 6th, I have Speech off that day so it's going to be awesome.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Yup actually preordered it like 2 weeks ago, pretty happy it comes out on a sunday so I can have a good day to play it! :D

Years
  • I preordered both at the nearest gamestop here,guy tried to push a preorder for the 3ds on me, I explained why I won't get a 3ds anytime soon, due to its battery life, and how practically no games will be coming out until later on this year, its funny, cause I would normally preorder at another video game store,that isn't "pushy", but I had a gift card.

Oh well thats off topic, in retrospect, I should have just preordered white, but i really wanna see the differences in the towns, and story that is supposedly claimed.
    If worse comes to worse, Ill just play white, and sell black.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I am going to try and convince my mom to pre-order it for me and let her keep my allowance for a month. If not, then I won't pre-order it.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • It was announced that the pre-order bonus at Toys "R" Us are Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings. You get the one that is on the cover of the game you pre-order. There isn't a Toys "R" Us anywhere near I live. I haven't pre-ordered yet and probably won't, but if I do it would be White at GameStop. I'm starting to think there won't be a pre-order bonus at GameStop.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think I'll end up just reserving it from a near-by store rather than Pre-Ordering it, that way, it's guarrenteed I will get it on the release date, either that or just go into a store and buy it, better go early though but there's two pros to going early, 1. I have a longer time to play it that same day 2. I'm more likely to get it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Preordered it about three weeks ago, fully paid off. It's gonna be nice walking in, grabbing it and leaving.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I decided to pre-order White while I was at GameStop getting Suicune. I payed the full price, so I can just pick it up on 3/6.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    australia B/W Preorder bonus

Well for all you australia pokemon fans out there you guys will get Bonus Pokemon White Character Kit! :D

This is for Black and white BTW

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No source for this? :(

Merged with pre-orders thread anyway, since it's also where people discuss the pre-order bonuses for each country!

(Even if it is true, it doesn't sound... that interesting for us. D:)

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
  • I pre-ordered White, since I want White forest, but I like Reshiram more.... I'll just buy Black when I get more money.
    This is the first time that I pre-ordered the EU version (will arrive earlier here), as I usually pre-ordered the US version. I'll just have to get used to mum. :P
    And hooray for the bonus wall thing.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Talked to the guy at the closest Gamestop (US) and he claimed that the preorder bonus would be figures of Reshiram and Zekrom. Has that been confirmed? I ended up preordering White anyway.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Talked to the guy at the closest Gamestop (US) and he claimed that the preorder bonus would be figures of Reshiram and Zekrom. Has that been confirmed? I ended up preordering White anyway.

I really hope it's the figures and not the silly wall clings. D:

And I'm pre-ordering Black very soon. I've never been so excited for Spring in all my life.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll be pre-ordering sometime this month. I had pre-ordered and received the figurines for HGSS so I want to do so with B/W as well. :3

Back