• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Valentines Thread

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Alright, here we go.

After being disgusted with Haruka's thread, I decided to make this thread. Post in here who you want/going to ask/is your Valentines for 2004.

Years
    Shinji Mekamori said:
    Alright, here we go.

After being disgusted with Haruka's thread, I decided to make this thread. Post in here who you want/going to ask/is your Valentines for 2004.
    I've been trying to contact this girl that I like using my friend's cousin's school directory although I have seem to forgot her name.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Good luck then. Hope you can contact her.

I've already asked Kima-chan(dunno what she's called on here anymore o.o; ). Suprisingly she said that she'd like to be my Valentine. Amazing, huh? O.o;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Shinji Mekamori said:
    Good luck then. Hope you can contact her.

I've already asked Kima-chan(dunno what she's called on here anymore o.o; ). Suprisingly she said that she'd like to be my Valentine. Amazing, huh? O.o;
    Zento I belive.

Well, I removed all those strict rules so I suspect people to have fun again... hopefully.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well... i suggested a few re-writes for the rules in the pair-up threads... hopefully we can come up with something that everyone likes for the pairup thread.

well... what do i know about valentine or love... none... so... *runs away*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    frostweaver said:
    well... i suggested a few re-writes for the rules in the pair-up threads... hopefully we can come up with something that everyone likes for the pairup thread.

well... what do i know about valentine or love... none... so... *runs away*

Love? O.o; Kima-chan(Zento here) and I are just good friends, just wanting to share a special day together. You don't have to "love" somebody.

Haruka, please don't come in here and start spamming about your thread like you did to my old thread.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ok... let's be nice now... you can easily say "Haruka please keep the 2 threads separate as they are 2 completely different topics" or something... let's not be so blunt. Some people may even take that as a flame which is against community rules...

well i'm a loner so i can't share a special day with a valentine, close friend or friend. However i can always do that with my family but seems a little bit strange in terms of the atmosphere to share a special day with my family... i'll reserve that special day on Family Day.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow were talking about Valentines already lol it's only the middle of Nov it's almost 2-3 months away XD

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *look at Scott*
    *sigh*
    He always useful and popular than me...=(
    *sigh*

*no dude for this post*

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    MoonLight said:
    Wow were talking about Valentines already lol it's only the middle of Nov it's almost 2-3 months away XD
    Exactly. And it's too early to see for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Since I'm homeschooled, I really don't know very many guys my age, and so I doubt I'd get anything except from family. The only ones that might would be.. MY BROTHER'S CRAZY FRIENDS!!!!!! O.o .. Help?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I *twitches* hate.. *twitches harder* Valentines Day.. *twitches* My family teases me about it.. Saying "Why weren't you born on Valentines Day? Why didn't you wait 4 more days?" (I was born February 10..)

Last Valentines Day, I was left alone, I was just standing around seeing friends give eachother valentines.. >: ( I wish I was someones valentine *I don't care if its a girl!! It doesn't matter!! I wanted to have a fricking Valentine Card!!!!*

*Calms down* Anyways, I probably would ask the guy in my PE class*he is so cool* but I think he hates me.. >_<;;; Or probably I'll ask my friends o_o;;

*gets killed by a broken heart..*

( \ / )
    \/ |/ = A desperate attempt at making a broken heart.. if you can see it..

~CaRtOON

Back