• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Valentines Thread

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok since Valentine's day is far away, and we are getting valentine's I guess I will ask someone to be my valentine.

Kayleigh, would you be my valentine? :embarrass :embarrass ............. :nervous:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey DT! Kayleighs not on right now! :P well i cant choose between Jedi_Amara or Sapphire to ask to be my valentine!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Valentines, eh?

ehh...I'm not too picky when it comes to my choice in girls...so if any girl here wants me, I'm wide open

*waits for hordes of girls to trample on him*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes Kayleigh isn't on, but I was just saying for when she gets on.

Tmbjr, not too picky, eh?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Well could i get a female ape to go out with tmbjr? since your not too picky? :P or i could get my really hot friend (thats a girl) to go to tmbjr! :D

Timbjerr

Years
    Falcon said:
    Well could i get a female ape to go out with tmbjr? since your not too picky? :P or i could get my really hot friend (thats a girl) to go to tmbjr! :D
    *gets trampled on by the ape*

-_-"

any other takers? Like that hot female you mentioned?

Timbjerr

Years
    I thought it was inferred that she has to be human...and pretty...that's all...

Years
    1 year elapsed and I don't have a partner yet. o.o woe is me XD

Falcon said:
    Hey DT! Kayleighs not on right now! :P well i cant choose between Jedi_Amara or Sapphire to ask to be my valentine!

You know, that's my old nickname. If anyone here is DT from the old PC, it has to be Dark Tyranitar or Dewgongstears. The original DTs XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    oni flygon said:
    You know, that's my old nickname. If anyone here is DT from the old PC, it has to be Dark Tyranitar or Dewgongstears. The original DTs XD

Lol, didn't know that, but heck, I can still be DT!

BTW, I think you look better with cosmos

Back