• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Valentines Thread

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Im simply not gonna do it, I don't really like showing much emotion anyways. Wonder if you have to automaticly be the valentine to the person that you are paired up with *ponders*.

Last edited:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    Im simply not gonna do it, I don't really like showing much emotion anyways. Wonder if you have to automaticly be the valentine to the person that you are paired up with *ponders*.
    oh my, thats a good point.

*looks for andy*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i don't think you have to... but he/she should be someone who you should serious consider about. Plus... if you're not going to share this valentine's day with your pairup, I wonder... why did the two of you get paired up in the first place..? -_-

*activates flame shield*

Soph

Years
    frostweaver said:
    i don't think you have to... but he/she should be someone who you should serious consider about. Plus... if you're not going to share this valentine's day with your pairup, I wonder... why did the two of you get paired up in the first place..? -_-

*activates flame shield*
    was that remark directed at me and andy?

well look how much things are stirred up about me and him here already. besides which, he isnt on, in case u havent noticed he seems to have troubles with the net as he hasnt been on much. if he wants to, he can. he prolly hasnt even noticed this thread.

[edit] frosty im working on my temper okay? you diodnt need the flame sheild...:( im trying, i really am!

Soph

Years
    hmmmm....whatever the case its not like members can be forced to o it XD well i will leave it up to andy. he can decide and i will do what he wants.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Soph said:
    was that remark directed at me and andy?

well look how much things are stirred up about me and him here already. besides which, he isnt on, in case u havent noticed he seems to have troubles with the net as he hasnt been on much. if he wants to, he can. he prolly hasnt even noticed this thread.

[edit] frosty im working on my temper okay? you diodnt need the flame sheild...:( im trying, i really am!

(psst... Soph the shield is for someone else... ssshhhh... *coughHarukacough* Afterall the starter of the pairup thread may get angry at me for calling her thread stupid and pointless >_<;; )

well to me, i still think that you should "go out" with your pairup... as there IS a reason (or suppose to have a reason) for the two of your to get paired up. As mentioned already... why are you paired up with a person who you're not familiar with at all? Your pairup should be someone who you're very familiar with, not just someone who you know... and it's things like these that makes me puke about pairing up at times...

(however, if your pairup left PC and has become inactive, that's another case then... ^_^;; )

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh boy here's me with the pairup thing:As you may rememeber a while back, I stated and clarified my opinion on the pair up thing.So I was "protected" in rule 3

As for this, this is only for one day, so why not have fun?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, let's jus say that I really don't see the point of pair-ups.But that's just me

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    True, but you can make friends without risking utter rejection.........

But hey, that's just my point of view

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *sits in front of computer staring at screen* I'm a bit curious why this thread was started so early. XD But anyways, I guess it allows people to be planning on who they'd like to ask. So.. Isn't there going to be a party for this? I CAN START IT!!!! ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hmm....I guess there will be a party for this, we usually have one whenever there is a special event.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Congratulations for the two of you Cosmos and Invincible... Now you don't have to worry about spending Valentines Day alone anymore Cosmos ^_^

Back