• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Plasma seems to be concentrating on the Kanto region for expansion, and Aqua concentrating on Johto. I fear Team Rocket's domain may be compromised.

Years
  • We are well organised within Kanto and Jhoto and posses the ability to strike anywhere within these two regions. Not to forget that we successfully bought the Game Corner at Mauville City, so we do have a base in Hoenn too. The Rocket Trio is doing a good job at Unova so we can expect that, that region would soon fall to us.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Have you considered focusing on Fiore, Almia and Oblivia? Those regions are only guarded by those rangers, and the only opposition we might get is from pathetic villainous teams that don't know how to use a Pokeball.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Team Plasma is focusing on Kanto?
    Oh noes.
    I'll make a little table so everyone knows.
    2lupeu1.png

Team Plasma is on the Possible Allies list because,we might be able to persuade them to not invade all of Kanto if, say, we gave them supplies and money, and perhaps we could give them Saffron City,Vermillion City and maybe Fuchsia?we could also supply them Kanto/Johto Pokemon, since they come all the way from Unova.
    Hope you liked the chart, might clear up some things.
    Note:Team G are possible Allies, they're just so nuts I thought i should give them the...
    TEAM GALACTIC OBTAINED...
    THE CRAZY LUNATICS TITLE!
    Aw well, hope you like the chart.
    ~RulerArceus

Years
  • Give them Saffron City?!?! That's not possible. That city is one of our main sources of funds. There's little possibility that Team Plasma would be able to establish a base in Kanto either way.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Two people here forced me to join, so I might as well. Can I join, please?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'd chose Zuruggu and Koffing. And as for the topic, I like the original TR motto. "Blasting off at the speed of light!" xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm joining because I want Mervyn to reply to my PM. I also don't intend to post often or at all, and I don't want a partner but I'll answer the topic. Actually I can't find the topic so I'm assuming from Zeffy's post that it's whether you like gen 5's or the old motto? I prefer gen 5's motto. And even if it's not the topic, it's TR related, and TR are kinda awesome. Meowth is nice. That is all. :)

Years
  • I'd chose Zuruggu and Koffing. And as for the topic, I like the original TR motto. "Blasting off at the speed of light!" xD
    Pokemon handed over! Be good to them! :3

I'm joining because I want Mervyn to reply to my PM. I also don't intend to post often or at all, and I don't want a partner but I'll answer the topic. Actually I can't find the topic so I'm assuming from Zeffy's post that it's whether you like gen 5's or the old motto? I prefer gen 5's motto. And even if it's not the topic, it's TR related, and TR are kinda awesome. Meowth is nice. That is all. :)
    ._. You actually said that here.

Anyways, welcome to the Rocket Fan Club.

Years
  • N is currently missing from his castle. Even the Plasma grunts and sages have no ideas about his whereabouts. I guess he's stalking Touko somewhere.

I don't think they'd trade with us either way.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Wow I missed a lot while I'm in school. Welcome new members of Team Rocket and as far for the Team Galactic; I can see why Team Galactic would want to make a club here. They need more members since Cyrus has left but as far for members joining; it might be a bit slim but they'll most likley get some members. Team Magma seem to be growing slowly though while we are starting to grow more.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Give them Saffron City?!?! That's not possible. That city is one of our main sources of funds. There's little possibility that Team Plasma would be able to establish a base in Kanto either way.
    Then we give them Viridian, and take off Saffron and Vermillion(because of the S.S.S.A.R.R.(The Secret S.S. Aqua Rocket Room,the way we send supplies to Kanto, remember?)
    The thing is, Plasma want some of Kanto really bad, and if we give it to them, an extremally useful ally might be in our midst.
    ~RulerArceus

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I do think what the boss decides is the boss's business, don't you?

In any case, I think we can not afford to give up any of our major cities in Kanto.

Years
  • Then we give them Viridian, and take off Saffron and Vermillion(because of the S.S.S.A.R.R.(The Secret S.S. Aqua Rocket Room,the way we send supplies to Kanto, remember?)
    The thing is, Plasma want some of Kanto really bad, and if we give it to them, an extremally useful ally might be in our midst.
    ~RulerArceus
    P.S. Boss, did you join the Plasma club and tell them to get rid of the Rocket grunts?Boss, how could you?My friend Bobby might get imprisoned!Boss, please...don't give the
    Plasma's ideas like that.Your the Boss, I can't Boss you around, but this is a Rocket Grunt request.
    P.S.S.Boss, what are the levels of our pokemon?I assume grunts are level 1, but...
    ._.;
    You can join as many clubs as you want, just act like your their member when you're there. For example, you can still join the other clubs while being a Rocket grunt. This isn't some sort of serious real-deal business.

They're all of Lv. 5, just like the starter Pokemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • *cough unless the club in question is team magma cough*

I do wonder if we are doing the right thing, in trying to expand into Unova.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Fine,fine.Whatever.
    You know what,I'm thinking of resigning, this place seems more boring without any new disscussions or anything.
    TheSmartOne, I don't know.The Boss was like:
    We need to discuss with Team Plasma about Genosect,that Pokemons got cannons,aye.
    I''ve tried disscussing with N,but he's like "Join hands with me so we can liberate the pokemon!"It's crazy.
    Stuff like that. All of a sudden Boss was talking about Unova stuff, and we didn't even get a say.Personnally, I don't want to go to Unova,what with Cynthia AND that wierd guy Adeku being there to mess with us.
    ~RulerArceus

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dissension in the ranks? Such faithlessness in your boss, RulerArceus. Perhaps if you had spoken up, the boss would have listened to your opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back