• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• AshPikastar, what are you thinking?! We have a severe disadvantage against both.Team Aqua would beat all our Sandile evo's and decimate the rest with a STAB Surf from Kyogre.
    Team Magma has a giant behemoth that can throw mountains at us and stuff.
    I say we ally Team Aqua and war Team Magma.
    WHO'S WITH ME?!?!
    ~RulerArceus
    Don't forget that we're still working on a collaboration project with Team Plasma on that Genosect. That Pokemon mutant has got canons, aye.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?
    I'd ask Meowth this question:
    Can I keep you?

Side Topic: Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?
    Team Magma because Groudon is better than Kyogre. :D Also because they have cooler uniforms, and even a skin here on PC. >:D

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • WAIT!
    I have spied on the Aqua's, and they plan to use us then kill us off when we're not useful.
    BUT...I have a plan.
    Protect Mr.Pokemon.He has the two orbs,and Aqua happen to not have a Kyogre yet.I'll find out where they're going to put they're Johto base, and we ambush.Good Idea?
    Motivational Speech:
    Those Aqua idiots(excluding our spies) think we're weak, stupid, money hungry idiots who're going to die as soon as some magikarp splashes.
    I know we've had a few blows in the industry(That arrogant boy Silver who wouldn't even sucsess his great father to power, Giovanni is missing, etc.) but that doesn't make us idiots,does it?We might make some bad enemies when we decline they're allying offer, but I believe in every one of my fellow grunts, The Boss, the Executives and the secret agents, that we can do this. Team Rocket always comes out top.
    ~RulerArceus

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • The reason why I feel as if we should go into war with both because of what's happening with Aqua. We might go with the same situation as Magma so that won't be a good thing to have for TR. I wanted to give a better explanation then what I had since I wrote that in the morning.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

• Don't forget that we're still working on a collaboration project with Team Plasma on that Genosect. That Pokemon mutant has got canons, aye.

Boss are you forgetting that you can destroy them with your Mewtwo. We can destroy Magma. My Bellossom gets x2 speed in the sun and Wobbuffet can Counter and Mirror Coat attacks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello there, wonderful people of the Rocket Organization. I am Anna, and would like to request membership. If my request is accepted, I would like to obtain a Zubat and a Poochyena for my personal use.

As for the topics seemingly at hand...

If there was one question you could ask any member of the Rocket Trio, what would it be?
    I would like to ask them what the real story of the days of their youth is.

Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?
    Team Rocket is a powerhouse and well-established in two regions. Acting together with a Hoenn-based team could be beneficial, but perhaps not necessary.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Hello there, wonderful people of the Rocket Organization. I am Anna, and would like to request membership. If my request is accepted, I would like to obtain a Zubat and a Poochyena for my personal use.

As for the topics seemingly at hand...

I would like to ask them what the real story of the days of their youth is.

Should we ally with Team Aqua or Team Magma, or should be act independent?
    Team Rocket is a powerhouse and well-established in two regions. Acting together with a Hoenn-based team could be beneficial, but perhaps not necessary.
    I Don't like the sound of this guy, boss. He's in the Aqua fanclub too.
    But your'e the boss,just saying.
    ~RulerArceus

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohoho, I could tell you a few things about your boss. But of course the executive decision belongs solely to the Boss.

Years
  • Boss are you forgetting that you can destroy them with your Mewtwo. We can destroy Magma. My Bellossom gets x2 speed in the sun and Wobbuffet can Counter and Mirror Coat attacks.
    That Mewtwo freak hardly listens to me. ~_~ We are negotiating with N, but he just keeps repeating this line: "FREE ALL YOUR POKEMON AND JOIN HANDS WITH ME!!" Talk about joining hands. ._.

I think we should leave this Hoenn business and focus more on Unova.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Yes, I agree boss! Team Rocket is more than powerful enough to act on its own! >:D

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya, Meowth's da name, sorry for intrudin' on you dis way, but de thin' is, my biggest dream in life is to be a Team Rocket field agent and I would do anyt'in to make it happen. Just gimme a chance to prove myself, you won't be sorry. I'll take two Meowths. Now let's get ta business. Instead of cooperatin' wit any otha secret organization we should focus on destroyin' em to stop opposition to our plan of takin' ova de world. An wheres ma food!

Years
  • Nice to meet ya, Meowth's da name, sorry for intrudin' on you dis way, but de thin' is, my biggest dream in life is to be a Team Rocket field agent and I would do anyt'in to make it happen. Just gimme a chance to prove myself, you won't be sorry. I'll take two Meowths. Now let's get ta business. Instead of cooperatin' wit any otha secret organization we should focus on destroyin' em to stop opposition to our plan of takin' ova de world. An wheres ma food!
    You do a good job at mimicking Meowth! You're in without a doubt! Just get going to answer some other topics!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thank you, Boss, I shall not let you down. Though I may be rather snarky about some things.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So the knights have shown themselves, eh? It will not be long before they try to take over Kanto, since it are the closest to that distant land.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • TheSmartOne joined Team Rocket? Interesting I guess a warm welcome to you then. I knew that Team Plasma to show up. Next up would probably be Team Galactic.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thank you for the welcome~ :]

Team Galactic... I would be quite surprised if they managed to recruit any members.

Years
  • Team Galactic? That's the last thing I'd want to see here. But even if they show up, things would get definitely interesting. And it seems like Team Plasma is cooperating with Team Aqua. We're on our own now, Rockets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back