• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
jynx said:
Japanese are very good at keeping themselves from getting old, I mean, their image.

Besides, she does not need to work. And surrounded by plants!
Yes, the Japanese eat so healthy, so it's quite easy for them to stay in good shape. ^_^ Here.. everyone splurges on cheeseburgers and fries all the time, so they tend to look older at a younger age. o.o;

Years
The 3 'M's'...

Misty, Melody and May. So far, the latter 2 haven't been seen with their hair down (anime or fanart) but they'd look just as hot as Misty does.

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
Hm... well, I guess Marina is the prettiest. I did think she was cool-looking when I first played Pokemon Crystal. And then Roxanne. Maybe Haruka too. Oh yeah and the girl character in the upcoming games, Fire Red and Leaf Green, or something like that.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
All of them if in the manga comics ._.() Misty with the big.... beter not go there XD. :nervous:

Flannery/Jessie if not.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
Well, if we are talking on terms of girls being PRETTY and not HOT, I'm going with Erika. Lets put it this way:

She has an elegant charm that suits her way of dress and personaility very well; her graceful clarity of battling, her flawless everyday tasks could just take your breath away. The sweet scent of flowers surronding her with the occasional flora print of her kimino would make you seem as if you were in a garden yourself, a beautiful sight itself. She has a beauty that no other female on Pokemon does, what can I say?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I think that old woman... whatshername.... NASTINA!!!! Yeah. :D She'd definately get my vote on prettiest girl.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Well i'm a Girl o.o

But the Prettiest gurl in my opinion is totally Kasumi ! (Misty)

I love her hair and she's not Scrawny (Ash only says she's scrawny because really he thinks she is pretty XD) Kasumi is much prettier than May. Second comes Flannery. I know so many Boys that think she is hot ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back