• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
My list:
1. Whitney/Akane
2. Whitney/Akane
3. Whitney/Akane
4. Whitney/Akane
5. Whitney/Akane
6. Whitney/Akane
7. Whitney/Akane

Whitney is the prettiest! That's how she's known. She's also tough. :P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Deifnetely Claire =D She's sooo pwerty, and also Karen. *-* I'm soo obsessed with them! I know I'm a girl, and that its weird, but I'm just weird! XD

*dies*

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Well i am a Gurl , but to say the prettiest i'd most definately pick Kasumi ! =3

I dislike people who call her ugly and scrawny ect. because i think she's pretty , and so does Satoshi :P I love her new clothes and the fact that she's a red head. I am a Kasumi fan after all ^__^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
There's a lot of girls that I think are pretty. Where can I start?.............
Misty is pretty. She has really pretty eyes. Her hair's great too. Then there's May. She's great too. And Marina-Chan's really pretty too. Then again many blue-haired girls in anime are pretty. Misty,May, and Marina are all cute too. :cool:

I could go all day talking about pretty girls. :classic:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Got tat right Misty Lover17 ! ^__^

Kasumi most definately kicks butt. She has just the right qualities for a cewl Girl =3 No wonder Ash loves her. Kasumi rules ! Thanks for agreeing with me ML =)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Who I think is the prettiest:

Erika (how could you say no)
Misty's Sisters
Sakura's Sisters (even have sprites of them in my sig)
Gary's Cheerleaders
Trixie (how come no one's mentioned her)
Cissy (in a rad island way)
Whillimena
Liza (in a kind of cool-looking way)
Florinda
Flannery
Phoebe
Julie (from "Love at First Flight", which we might not get to see)

Note: I think Misty, May, and Melody are pretty young-girl-wise, but not pretty as in the ones I'm listing.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
WOW! Yeah, this is way too old! Please make sure to check the DATE of the last post before you reply. I'd say anthing past the 3rd page is old.
*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back