• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (Pokemon Trivia Edition)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm re-joining this. I modified my profile to give it a color scheme similar to one of the Gen V Pokemon (hint: it's one of the most popular Gen V Water Pokemon in aesthetic terms).

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I'm entering. Me and my Raichu are fighting till the end!

Oh and is it normal that the voting starts before the last entry is permitted?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No. I just forgot to edit the voting portion after I edited the entry portion. I'll do that now. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    All entrants are on the first post (or switched), and the prize is show on the first post as well.

Now let's see if we get any last minute entrants~

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    The broken links are typos, and while its pretty I don't see how Wolflare's profile is Pokemon related

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Links are fixed. It looks like Wolflare may have it so non-contacts and the sort cannot see all of his profile customization, as his profile looked plenty Pokemon Theme'd to me. Here, I'll post his profile here, and on the first page for those who cannot see it.

https://i53.tinypic.com/2h6a8uq.png

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    NOTICE FROM DERODERO

Well, I've got stuff to say as well. Apparently, there are some issues with my profile which causes it to 'not load' properly at times. I had to upload the same images multiples of times in order to resolve this issue and my profile is displaying correctly at the moment. But still, I am not totally sure of the fact that you, the other members, are able to see it correctly. If the profile backgrounds aren't visible to you, I just suggest that you check out this link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8917494/Prof123.png

If my profile isn't appearing as in the link above ^, then you're probably not able to see it correctly. Please do check out the link, everyone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll add the link to the first page to make things easier~ Then I'll probably check on my alt to make sure all other profiles can be seem normally as well.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The broken links are typos, and while its pretty I don't see how Wolflare's profile is Pokemon related
    Their Caitlin (E4 member in B/W) and Musharna, which should be related to Pokémon enough. :<

Links are fixed. It looks like Wolflare may have it so non-contacts and the sort cannot see all of his profile customization, as his profile looked plenty Pokemon Theme'd to me. Here, I'll post his profile here, and on the first page for those who cannot see it.

https://i53.tinypic.com/2h6a8uq.png
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I had those settings.

Will send my votes soon, good luck everyone!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just about to send my votes.

Btw Tara, in your first post, the username is "Hybrid", not "Hybird" Trainer. XDDD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So that's why the link didn't work at first~ /really needs to go back to kindergarden, haaaa~

I'll fix that. Thanks, Nica~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Naw. It's not linked. This is me we're talking about, remember? I don't think about those types of things. |D; I'll see about linking it when I'm done with this proposal I should be doing rather than typing this.

But yeah, all the info is on the first post otherwise. o3o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back