• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (Pokemon Trivia Edition)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you want my honest opinion, if she knew if she was leaving PC, then she should have dropped out. That way someone else who is around can get the emblem instead. :/ That's why it'll probably be given to Zeffy. If she comes back, then perhaps she'll then receive the emblem, but I want to give it to someone that is not gone from PC.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Congrats to the winners... just one question are you guys planning on having another one, and if so when?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The PPC in Other Trivia will have a special Holiday Edition next month. So it'll either be January and February when another one is hosted over here in Pokemon Trivia. ^_^

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    If you want my honest opinion, if she knew if she was leaving PC, then she should have dropped out. That way someone else who is around can get the emblem instead. :/ That's why it'll probably be given to Zeffy. If she comes back, then perhaps she'll then receive the emblem, but I want to give it to someone that is not gone from PC.

Oh okay. Thanks for the information and sorry for the late reply ^_^''

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No problem!

Now that it's settled, I'll go ahead and close this. :3 Hope you see some of you guys back around for the next PT!PPC~ <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back