• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    They had ask me if I want to be part of the elite four. I would love to but the only problem is I have school and stuff.

...I thought you were a GL/E4... I really need to remind myself who's GLs/E4s and who's just very active in the discussion. (No that there's anything wrong with that!)

And about the seasonal ideas, yeah... I have a bad habit of thinking way too far into the future. For all I know, this could die out next year! (Not that I'm expecting it to.)

We should have a way to promote the league. Like the champion get an fanart or a signature. I know we get a badge for it XD

I agree that we need promotion. However, I don't think that fanart is the way to go. Probably the best way to promote it at this point is to add a link to our sigs. Waaait...

IDEA! Banners! Banners we can put into our sigs! Of course, Caksu is busy with the badges. So we'll make a nice logo, then we'll ask people to make nice little sig banners. Thoughts?

Also, I should note that school in my district will be starting late. Teacher strike. Really annoying.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    IDEA! Banners! Banners we can put into our sigs! Of course, Caksu is busy with the badges. So we'll make a nice logo, then we'll ask people to make nice little sig banners. Thoughts?
    a) I suck at art.
    b) My sig. is maxed out. I was disabled once for the image you see being too big. I literally had to shrink it 5% to pass.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    My sig. is maxed out. I was disabled once for the image you see being too big. I literally had to shrink it 5% to pass.
    Everyone had their sig disabled once. ...Right?

But yeah, so I find that rule to be a little silly, because if your sig's too big it gain's that scroll thingy anyway. What's the point? :/

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016

But yeah, so I find that rule to be a little silly, because if your sig's too big it gain's that scroll thingy anyway. What's the point? :/
    I know, mine didn't even have it as far as I noticed and it still got tagged. I was like WTF?

But we're getting off-topic. Moving along.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ...I thought you were a GL/E4... I really need to remind myself who's GLs/E4s and who's just very active in the discussion. (No that there's anything wrong with that!)
    Krystia's actually the 3DS Champion at the moment =)

I don't think that I've had my sig disabled.....

But the reason for the rule is so everyone doesn't have ginormous sigs that overwhelm the page and/or cause page loading issues, scrollbar or no. Cuz you know there'll be that one dick who makes an obnoxiously big sig just to screw with people.

I wanted to keep this as a surprise, but I might as well tell you all this now. I'm pregnant

This is actually what Exile is doing. Guy's not just a skilled battler; he has some art skills too. He's working on a general league banner, as well as banners for each individual league member. Here's a sampling of his work:

We were thinking of adding these to the OP of the challenge thread, but we could also put these things in our sigs or whatnot as well.

SO MAKE SURE Y'ALL PM HIM ABOUT IT ASAP!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    They look nice, but they would overwhelm all of the beautiful text that gallantly decorates is in my signature. What is the epic plan?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Not everyone absolutely HAS to put them in their sigs. But if they want to, its not a bad way to advertise the league.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Krystia's actually the 3DS Champion at the moment =)
    Oh, right! Man, my memory is about as good as chicks. (I mean baby chickens, not, ya know...)

But the reason for the rule is so everyone doesn't have ginormous sigs that overwhelm the page and/or cause page loading issues, scrollbar or no. Cuz you know there'll be that one dick who makes an obnoxiously big sig just to screw with people.
    Oh, I didn't think about loading issues. I don't think I'd notice anyway, with the combination of my "almighty Internet connection" and "supercomputer", it's bad enough as it is.

I wanted to keep this as a surprise, but I might as well tell you all this now. I'm pregnant

This is actually what Exile is doing. Guy's not just a skilled battler; he has some art skills too. He's working on a general league banner, as well as banners for each individual league member. Here's a sampling of his work:

We were thinking of adding these to the OP of the challenge thread, but we could also put these things in our sigs or whatnot as well.

SO MAKE SURE Y'ALL PM HIM ABOUT IT ASAP!
    *Applause* VICTINI IS OURS! ...But PM him about what? Our typing? What Pokemon we want in it? Our last meal?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    *Applause* VICTINI IS OURS! ...But PM him about what? Our typing? What Pokemon we want in it? Our last meal?
    Insieme per la vittoria

Leaders and Elite 4 Members should PM him what their types are, as well as 2 Pokemon related to those types, and a Trainer that may or may not be related to the types as well.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    On regards to the promotion art thingies, I could always lend some help with whatever is required (I mean, I'm viciously stalking this enough as it is while I slowly finish my team to tackle the league myself, so why not help out with whatever?). You seem to have badges and banners covered, but if there's any other art stuff help required I can lend a hand : >

On the banner side, errmegeezus that's beautiful! Seriously, amazing work there, can't wait to see the other GL/E4 banners :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I haven't really done much work on my team of late. I've been working at finishing my Dex. At that point, every Dark and Fairy type is immediately available, and I can work unrestricted on my team. Plans include breeding a Sableye and a Gardevoir for possible inclusion.

I might finally evolve my Sneasel as well; Weavile isn't in my Dex yet, and I'm on Sinnoh. Time to hunt down missing evolution items for 461-478 (I'm missing eight in that part of my Dex).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    does anyone feel like the other thread deserves css for the op? maybe i could cook up something lame but decent looking for the op :]

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    does anyone feel like the other thread deserves css for the op? maybe i could cook up something lame but decent looking for the op :]
    Exile is already making banner things for the other thread's OP, so there's that. Unless those can be incorporated into CSS or something. I don't really know anything about CSS.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I think it could use some put tying up, yeh. We have people working on it... I thinkkkk, and I know a bit about cascading source styling stuff, but I'm kinda bad and don't have time to do something nice :I exile's banner is plenty good for me anywho- buuuut if anybody wants to contribute CSS or other stylings to the OP, just lemme know and we can work somerr out

E: imma do that now :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    eh i would love to do it with you over this weekend (if i can, that is). polar, hit me up with a pm or vm anytime if you wanna plan stuff or somethin :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back