• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Kennedy's injured, I belive.

As for MVP being beter than HBK and Taker, no way. No where near the same league. xD

As for HHH retiring, its a bit early, dont you think?

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    As for HHH retiring, its a bit early, dont you think?

HBK won't retire for a few years but he's started taking a lighter schedule (not doing House shows, etc). Undertaker will do the same thing next year, apparently this is his last year of full competition.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No one knows who Dolph Ziggler is =P

It took me a while to remember this guy's name as well.

I believe Ziggler's first apperance was one Raw against Batista and he kept saying his name is Dolph Ziggler.

To me he looks like sid Vicious just without curely hair. Ziggler is now on Smackdown because of the draft.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I defanatly heard of him before...

So Batista is back in action. xD

What do you think is the most underrated PPV? I hink it is Backlash

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    TNA has made a big talent acquisition.

Bobby Lashely has debuted at the Lockdown pay-per-view in Philadelphia last night. He will be part of the Main Event Mafia faction.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Who Wrestled As Suicide Last Night?, Sting Hits Career Milestone
    By Daniel Pena

source: PWInsider.com

-- Christopher Daniels worked two steel cage matches last night — the opener as X-Division Champion Suicide and later under his new ring name Daniels in the Lethal Lockdown match.

Kaz was expected to return as Suicide at last night's show, but that didn't happen, so Daniels ended up working both matches.

-- Despite his loss last night, Sting's TNA World Heavyweight Championship reign was the longest reigning run for any champion since TNA launched their own "World title" in May of 2007. This was also the longest singles title reign in his illustrious career.

-- In case you don't know, a number of cable providers are now carrying TNA pay-per-views in High-definition. The cost is the same as the standard feed. The HD shows launched in February with Against All Odds.

-- At only $5.00, the official Lockdown poster was quite popular with the fans of Philadelphia as a number of them were seen walking around the building with it.

TNA Star Changes Ring Name, TNA's Second "Former World Champion"
    By Daniel Pena

source: PWInsider.com

-- Christopher Daniels is now going under the official ring name "Daniels." He is no longer going under the nickname "Fallen Angel" either.

-- To clarify, the second "former World champion" rumored to appear at Lockdown last night was not Stevie Richards. TNA only promised fans that they would begin to "unlock the identity" of the second former champion at the pay-per-view, not that he would appear.

-- Former Ring of Honor Champion Xavier was visiting friends backstage at the show last night. Also, several indy workers including Monsta Mack of JAPW worked as "TNA security" to catch Suicide following his dive off the cage to the floor during the Xscape match.

TNA Stars Involved In Car Accident Friday, TNA Knockout Interview
    By Daniel Pena

-- Three TNA stars in Matt Morgan, Awesome Kong and Taylor Wilde were involved in an automobile accident on Friday night near the TNA hotel in Philadelphia, reports The Sun. Their SUV was rear-ended by a vehicle traveling at 40-50 MPH during a left turn. Morgan and Kong reportedly hit their heads on the windshield during the collision and were later checked out by medical personnel. All three individuals were okay enough to appear at last night's Lockdown pay-per-view.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    New Year's Revolucion. It was soooo underrated that they decided to let it go.

I loved Daniel's nickname. :O Well, I'll be usin' it now. [/shot.... from Heaven] [/shot again]

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Most underrated PPV?? I'll say Backlash.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Kennedy to come back so he can be World Heavyweight Champion along with the future WWE Champion MVP!!!

By the way, my favorite superstars are: Batista, John Cena, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, & Shelton Benjamin.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'm watching Monday Night RAW right now. I find it sad on how predictable it has become. But having Mysterio and Cena knocked out in the same night is pretty awesome.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Yeah, it is kinda predictable, but Batista beat Chavo so bad. Hahahaha

Go Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back