• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *Yawn* That was a match? I was cooking dinner when that match came on.

John Cena FTW.

Hey though, I miss Taijiri(whatever his name.)

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Most underrated PPV?? I'll say Backlash.

I'm still waiting for Mr. Kennedy to come back so he can be World Heavyweight Champion along with the future WWE Champion MVP!!!

By the way, my favorite superstars are: Batista, John Cena, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, & Shelton Benjamin.

No your all wrong. Hornswoggle is going to be the next John Cena so he will win the title.

Wang Yang? I dunno know. I liked that guy, yhough. xD

Banjamin, underrated with a huge ego. xD

Wang Yang is still there. Also one time at a wrestling show called ROH where jimmy use to wrestle, two wrestler flipped him over and he fell on my dad.

*Yawn* That was a match? I was cooking dinner when that match came on.

John Cena FTW.

Hey though, I miss Taijiri(whatever his name.)

No john Cena is never "FTW"

Taigiri? Im afraid I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyone gonna see ECW tonight?
    Taijri was a asian guy that use to work iin WWE and ECW (old ECW)

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    *SPOILER* Three Familiar Faces Expected To Debut This Week In TNA
    By Daniel Pena

sources: www.f4wonline.com, PWInsider.com

-- Former WWE wrestler Paul London and Amazing Red are backstage at tonight's Impact taping in Orlando and expected to debut as a tag team this week.

-- Sarah Stock (a.k.a. "Dark Angel") is also backstage at tonight's show and expected to debut this week.

*SPOILER* Former WWE World Tag Team Champion Debuts In TNA
    By Daniel Pena

source: PWInsider.com

Three-time WWE World Tag Team Champion Trevor Murdoch debuted at tonight's Impact taping in Orlando, which is currently ongoing.

This is actually his return to the company as he appeared on the initial TNA pay-per-views in 2002 as part of a tag team called The Dupps.

As part of last year's WWE Supplemental Draft, Murdoch was drafted to the SmackDown brand. However, he was released on July 3, 2008 before he could make his debut on the blue brand. Since his departure from the company, he's been competing on the independent circuit as well as overseas.

You will be able to catch Murdoch's return to TNA on Thursday's episode of Impact.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I really hope that Paul London would do good in TNA. The dude's truely talented.

Trevor Murdoch? Why? Why did they hire him? :|

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wow...

Paul London was definatly one hell of a talented guy. Him, Brian Kendrick (The cool one, not the egotistical one we have now), and Ashley were a great team. xD

As for Murdoch.... I actually have nothing to say. xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I guess that is true. Ricky is more, shall I say, of a wrestler, no foul to London. Amazing high-flyer

Why'd they get rid of the Crusierweight title?

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Oh goodness, I don't like the Cruiserseight Title because MVP & Mr. Kennedy were to heavy to be champions. And if MVP & Kennedy can't hold that title, then that title is useless.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    No wonder it sounded familier.

And Yang fell on your dad? 0___0

Yeah at a live Ring of Honor Show. Jimmy Rave (use to work in TNA) and Alex Shelly (works in TNA now) flipped over Yang over the security thing and landed right on my dad.

Paul London will fit right in with TNA. But Amazing Red, I thought he had bad knees?

Trevor Murdoch on TNA =/ that is not cool.

:@estebanort77: just marry Mr.Kennedy and MVP so we can all call it a day and stop hearing you talking about how "great" they are

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    How am I gonna marry guys if I AM a guy??? •_•

How gonna watch Backlash this Sunday????

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Because you are in love with them. Every post you have is talking about MVP and Mr.Kennedy.

And are you asking How many people are going to watch Backlash?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    7:17 and Estoban, just chill out man.

Backlash isnt gonna be that good. No real exciting matches.

Anybody gonna watch WWe Superstars?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    After such a lackluster Wrestlemania, I doubt that Backlash would be any different.

WWE Superstars? That alternative show? Nah, I'll pass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back