• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The key word he said was he "thinks"
    I wouldn't want this type of PPV to be for WWE. I think its suits TNA or ROH more.
    Anyone know why WWE changed the name ECW One Night Stand to Extreme Rules?
    Oh, they did? That's sad. What a lame thing to do.

Yeah, WWE is definitely a shadow of WWF, it's previous generation, but that doesn't mean that the industry sucks. It's just lackluster, that's all.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Oh, they did? That's sad. What a lame thing to do.

Yeah, WWE is definitely a shadow of WWF, it's previous generation, but that doesn't mean that the industry sucks. It's just lackluster, that's all.

That's why I made the move to TNA. Storylines are a joke, but the wrestling and talent is usually quite good.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'm so bored of WWE (or WWF as it was known when I watched it) and professional wrestling on the whole, simply because the new main eventers suck and all the good ones were main eventtng in 2000 or earlier.

So true. Wrestling in whole is on one of those down turns and it keeps getting worse. It's quite sad really.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Smackdown wasn't that bad yesterday...Jeff vs. Edge in a Ladder Match....I can't decide, to be honest...who do you think will win?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    4 Hours Of Televised Wrestling On July 9th
    Written by Devin Cutting

Sci-Fi is airing the 2-hour debut of Warehouse 13 on Tuesday, July 7th from 9 to 11 PM (ET), so ECW will air on Thursday, July 9th at 7 PM (ET). This means that ECW on Sci-Fi, WWE Superstars on WGN and TNA Impact on Spike TV are airing back-to-back on July 9th.

Go to https://prowrestlingevents.tk for info about upcoming wrestling shows worldwide

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I hope CM Punk will be again World Champion.

Hopefully, when he cashes in his Money in the Bank case, then he'll be the first to fail at winning the World Championship.

The key word there being 'almost'.

CM Punk is as useless a World Champion as David Arquette.
    CM Punk is a talented wrestler with a lot of potential.

The reason why his first reign as champion was a dud was because the creative staff didn't have anything for him.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    It think that if Punk becomes champ, then the storyline he'll be in as champ will likley involve Jericho....cause there both light heavyweights...get my drift? Lolz

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yeah, that doesn't sound that bad, Boery. But Mysterio's gotta lose the gold he has so far. Lolz
    I don't know. There have been multi-reighing champions in the past, hasn't there?

They're sure to have another, better story for him if he wins this time around, no?
    I'm not sure, but it's possible.

Mewthree did say that the staff would be working more on rising superstars, so there are high hopes for people such as CM Punk.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Kennedy's back! Are you all as excited as I am?

No.

Back on topic, I realy hope Punk is the first to fail at a money in the bank shot.

Because first thing that pissess me off is how he tries to copy Edge by cashing in the briefcase everytime after the match, and how he is considered a "2 time money in the bank winner" which we all know was Edge.

Besides I don't really find him championship matieral..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back