• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Of course it's fair! The Miz will win the match because he is awesome!

Dude, remind, when exactly did you start watching wrestling?

Because if Miz beat John Cena at the Bash, WITHOUT cheating, then I would Ban Bloodex here on PC. Try me. Cena FTW. (My GF really gives an impact on my liking of wrestlers0 :P

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Dude, remind, when exactly did you start watching wrestling?

Because if Miz beat John Cena at the Bash, WITHOUT cheating, then I would Ban Bloodex here on PC. Try me. Cena FTW. (My GF really gives an impact on my liking of wrestlers0 :P
    Um.. I started watching wrestling in November 2006.

I don't see why you people hate The Miz. He's one of the best(along with MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, & Edge).

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Miz > Cena

Nuff said.

Seriously? Me thinks not.

Yo, for once in my life, I hate the subway series they have here in New York. The damn baseball game took the time it took to air Smackdown...I didn't get to see it! There was a Cage match too!!!!

The Bash is tonight!? Oh man!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    WWE Changes Names Of Two Upcoming Pay-Per-View Events
    By Daniel Pena

According to the pay-per-view schedule on WWE.com, World Wrestling Entertainment has changed the names of two upcoming pay-per-views.

The No Mercy pay-per-view on October 4th has been renamed "Hell in a Cell". The company had been thinking of doing a Hell in A Cell-themed event in recent weeks with the top matches featuring the company's premiere gimmick match.

It would appear that the Cyber Sunday-themed pay-per-view has been dropped, as the October 25, 2009 event has been renamed "WWE Annihilation."

It was also reported a few weeks ago that WWE had changed the name of Unforgiven, renaming it "Breaking Point."

Lilian Garcia Leaving WWE; Details On Her Replacement
    Written by Ryan Gray

Earlier this month I covered a story on WWE Looking For The Next Lilian Garcia. They posted a job listing looking for "a young attractive female to sing the national anthem and be our regular ring announcer every week." Lilian confirmed on her offical website this morning that she has in fact given her notice to WWE management. She wrote the following:

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well! I am writing to address the situation in which WWE is looking for a Female Ring Announcer/Singer. The truth of the matter is that they are looking for someone new because I have given them my notice that I will be leaving at the end of my contract this year. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision because WWE has been my family from day one and you, the WWE Universe have always been incredible to me. The fact is that I am getting married later this year and have decided to enter into a new phase of my life but I will truly miss all of you and the WWE tremendously.

Love you all & keep rockin!

Forever Rockin',
    Lilian

It should be noted that WWE developmental diva Angela Fong has been on the house show loop with the Raw brand the past several weeks working as a ring announcer.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    That was wierd for me. Edge and Y2J? (Do people still call him that?) That wasn't a combo I was expecting...weren't they a team before?

The Bash's results were good. That Hardy vs. Punk match was a bit confusing.

Im happy Cena won (no offense Estabon). Me and my GF celebrated. :)

EstebanOrt77

Years
    Did anyone else see ECW yesterday? Anyone else saw how Shelton Benjamin lost to some new guy just by a kick to the head? That was sad. -_-

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    This is not good at all...

Edge Suffers Serious Injury At House Show Friday Night
    By Daniel Pena

source: www.f4wonline.com

Edge suffered what is believed to be a torn Achilles tendon during his match with Jeff Hardy at last night's SmackDown/ECW live event in San Diego. The injury occurred five minutes into the match and had to be stopped. Edge apologized to the fans by saying "sorry" on the mic before being taken out.

The match started with much posturing as Edge was going around the ring taunting fans so they were only a minute into the actual action when the injury took place. It appeared he planted his foot wrong and went down with his leg at a bad angle when he attempted to leapfrog Hardy's charge. The match was immediately called off and EMTs came assist him before he was taken from the ring.

This is a very serious injury that would likely require surgery and a long period of down time, perhaps up to a year.

The rest of the SmackDown/ECW crew left this morning for a flight to Honolulu, Hawaii.

EstebanOrt77

Years
    This is not good at all...

Edge Suffers Serious Injury At House Show Friday Night
    By Daniel Pena

source: www.f4wonline.com

Edge suffered what is believed to be a torn Achilles tendon during his match with Jeff Hardy at last night's SmackDown/ECW live event in San Diego. The injury occurred five minutes into the match and had to be stopped. Edge apologized to the fans by saying "sorry" on the mic before being taken out.

The match started with much posturing as Edge was going around the ring taunting fans so they were only a minute into the actual action when the injury took place. It appeared he planted his foot wrong and went down with his leg at a bad angle when he attempted to leapfrog Hardy's charge. The match was immediately called off and EMTs came assist him before he was taken from the ring.

This is a very serious injury that would likely require surgery and a long period of down time, perhaps up to a year.

The rest of the SmackDown/ECW crew left this morning for a flight to Honolulu, Hawaii.
    That is not good... What about the Tag Team Championship?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Edge Injury Update: Undergoes Successful Surgery, Graphic Photos Of The Procedure
    Written by Ryan Gray

Edge underwent successful surgery today by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama to repair his torn Achilles tendon in his left ankle. The official WWE website has added some very graphic photos of the surgery displaying the entire procedure. You can check them out at this link.

https://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/edge/photos1/edge09surgery/?cid=2009EP-00

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back