• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOFACE

Years
    here u can talk about wwe superstar and discuss wwe shows.

and here is shocking news 4 cena's fans :

WWE Title vacantWith John Cena out of action for 6-12 months, Mr. McMahon vacated Cena's WWE Title on ECW. A new champion will be crowned and history will be made at No Mercy.

anyway my fav wwe superstar of all time r:
    the rock
    stone cold
    triple h
    rey mestrio
    y2j
    hbk
    bret heart
    undertaker
    edge
    booker-t not (king booker)
    owen heart
    kane
    boaby lashley
    ultimate warior
    rvd
    eddie gurero
    chris benoit
    john cena
    randy orton

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    When I heard the news about Cena, I was very happy. I could never stand that guy, and knowing I won't see his face for 6-8 months made my day.

Mr. Kennedy should win that title on Sunday.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    cool a wrestling thread!
    Yea I agree Mr.Kennedy should win the title this sunday.
    [I don't want Randy to win no more, since he is not facing Cena no more]

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Fools! Randy Orton shall take the gold and be placed at the top of the RAW roster, where he belongs! And now that that punk Cena's out of the way, who's gonna stop him? Noone, that's who!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    THANK GOD Cena is out. He is pulling the industry way down. Hell, I think the way the WWE is run is dragging the industry way down to. Some of these brands need real champions. Kane, Undertaker, Ric Flair (WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!), Even Edge, or HHH, or the returning Chris Jericho (yes hes close to coming back). The WWE has a real lack of talent right now. And Smackdown is CLEARLY the better product right now. I mean, I remember when RAW was the show, but now its nothing but talking and bs. WTF! ECW has more action then RAW! Mr. M needs to retire and bring back Paul Haymen!

TNA needs to step it up now. Put the belt on Samoa Joe! Side note sorry about that.

Gary

twinkle twinkle rainbow star.
    Years
    Chris Jericho's return is entirely a rumor, however powerfully fueled that rumor may be.

Latest news that comes with that is Chris Jericho has been offered a large sum contract for a return, creative control of how his character is portrayed, and a championship title run. I, for once, see this as how desperate the WWE is right now.

- - - - - - -

As for No Mercy, it's a possibility, but I see his opponent most likely being Ken Kennedy, coming off the fight on RAW. It could possibly spark a feud between two heels, which I really wouldn't mind seeing for once.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    From what I've read, I think Y2J is coming back at Survivor Series.

TNA needs to step it up now. Put the belt on Samoa Joe! Side note sorry about that.

Nice to see another TNA fan. I haven't been keeping up with TNA lately though...
    And yes, Samoa Joe rules TNA. Prefer him more than Kurt.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I am a really big Cena fan, but even I think his character is getting stale. I was also kind of relieved by his departure, I want to see him come back as the heel that he was back when he was facing Brock Lesnar a few years back. His face persona went OK for a while, but it's been going downhill for well over a year now, to the point where they feel the need to put him up against low-talent giants to garner fan support for him.

Regarding the title at NM, I think that if Jericho is coming back, put the belt on him. If not, give it to HHH or Kennedy, just someone with mic skills. Definitely don't put it on Orton, because not only is he not a very good mic worker, he's a terrible prescence backstage and hated by most fans and superstars. Not to mention the WWE wouldn't be guaranteed that Orton wouldn't start acting childish and be forced to suspend him during his title reign. I mean, the guy is a neusance backstage, and he was recently involved in a steroid scandal. Is that really who you want representing your top show of your company? I don't think so.

TWOFACE

Years
    I totally agree with you about orton's childish act

sorry about what?i mean its your own opinion if u samoa joe better than kurt angle

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I am a really big Cena fan, but even I think his character is getting stale. I was also kind of relieved by his departure, I want to see him come back as the heel that he was back when he was facing Brock Lesnar a few years back. His face persona went OK for a while, but it's been going downhill for well over a year now, to the point where they feel the need to put him up against low-talent giants to garner fan support for him.

Yep. Heel Cena > Face Cena any day.

I dislike Cena because he does a limited number of moves. Back when he was a heel, I believe he did do more moves. Whatever happened to that "you can't see me" delayed vertical suplex? Or the Throwback? Nowadays...its clothesline-shoulder block-spinout powerbomb-5-Knuckle Shuffle-FU-STFU. In that order.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yep. Heel Cena > Face Cena any day.

I dislike Cena because he does a limited number of moves. Back when he was a heel, I believe he did do more moves. Whatever happened to that "you can't see me" delayed vertical suplex? Or the Throwback? Nowadays...its clothesline-shoulder block-spinout powerbomb-5-Knuckle Shuffle-FU-STFU. In that order.

Haha, that's funny because that's exactly what he's become. 'Cept you forgot one part.

Get his arse whipped for 15 minutes, clothesline, shoulderblock, spinout, 5knuck, FU, STFU

And I totally agree, I miss the Throwback, the suplex, an effective FU that actually ends the match once in a while, and his taunting style. I mean, besides the 5 kcuckle shuffle half-hearted "You can't see me", when does he taunt guys anymore? I mean, I always had pictured him being a face like The Rock, not just sticking to the traditional face mold and always being goody two shoes.

Oh and lastly, his STF variation sucks, they should either teach him how to do it or scrap it as his finisher.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    sorry about what?i mean its your own opinion if u samoa joe better than kurt angle

I put the sorry for the side note as its a WWE thread. Angle is not my particular favorite character and I think Joe Really works hard and should get his shot.

------------------------------------
    I will not post any spoilers to links about news due to I don't like spoilers myself when I'm watching a game or anime or anything.

Chris Jericho is all but back in WWE. Roomer has it the deal was signed today.

Its early on this one though, but the injury suffered by Cena was simply devastating. From what has been said it was amazing he made it through the match. Out until after WM24 at the earliest.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Chris Jericho is all but back in WWE. Roomer has it the deal was signed today.

Its early on this one though, but the injury suffered by Cena was simply devastating. From what has been said it was amazing he made it through the match. Out until after WM24 at the earliest.

On the point about Jericho (in spoiler tags for those who don'twant to know about Jericho news)-
    Spoiler:

On the Cena note- That really sucks. I mean, I realize that his character is getting stale and most people don't like his character, but for any top WWE guy to have to miss WM must be hell. I hope he doesn't come back too soon as well, because I would hate to see him re-injure himself.

It was funny though, my mom was downstairs for the beginning of ECW the other night, and when they showed the Cena footage she was like "Is he faking it? They must just be making it look like he's hurt so he can take a vacation!" I the proceeded to laugh at her and then point out the exact point of the amtch where he got hurt. It was fairly close to when Orton came out, you can see that he grasps his pec for a second and then cringes through the rest of the match.

Last edited:

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
    I think that its a good thing that cena is out because i was getting sick of him having the WWE Title. Finally we will get a new champion.

And another thing cena was a great wrestler for some time but yer he did limit his moves abit so that just made him a pretty bad wrestler, i did like him at some point.

The Chris Jericho rumor i hope he does return because the WWE is quite boring and predictable right now.

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    At first I thought those "Jericho" promos were just part of some thing that I hated, that 'try it' drink commercial thing. I never knew why they put those on but I saw something about saving in there, like "Savior". Just now I realize it was a Jericho promo. Anyways, I was happy that Cena won't be the champ for half a year or a whole year. I couldn't stand him as champion: "The Champ Is Here!" "Cena is a fighting champion" I just can't stand it, his matches usually go as a match, then: Cena's 5 (or 6) Moves of "Doom". Clothesline, Jumping Shoulder Block, Protoplex, 5-Knuckle Shuffle, FU and sometimes STFU.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I never really liked Cena, does anyone know the contestants for the open WWe Championship?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I don't think the contestants for the match have been announced.

Has anyone taken the poll on WWE.com on who should win the championship? I think it's rigged...Val Venis was leading for quite a white.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I don't think the contestants for the match have been announced.

Has anyone taken the poll on WWE.com on who should win the championship? I think it's rigged...Val Venis was leading for quite a white.

I was hoping Triple H was one of the contestants but hes got a match with Umanga darn..XD

Seriously at this point Id rather want Venis as a WWe Champion, well basically anyone other than Cena

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yeah same here.

What I'm really looking forward to is the ECW Championship match. CM Punk's matches are always athletic and technical matches. Wonder how he'll hold up against Big Daddy V.

Ahh I miss the good old days when there were alot of technical matches...Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit, Royal Rumble 03 for the WWE Championship = one of the best matches ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back