• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I havn't watched wresting in a very long time.. I go in and out of phases of enjoying it.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The last time I can remember was, when I saw Edge and the Undertaker have a match, somewhere around July/August last year. And before that, a good year or two.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    From the rumblings I've heard, if that wrestler comes back, he will be a heal with Edge. I think we should be careful with the spoilers all the same, we don't want to hurt any of the members Psyches.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    WWE Cut Referee With Cancer
    By Daniel Pena

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- As noted earlier, referee Mickey Henson was recently released by World Wrestling Entertainment. Henson had taken a leave absence due to a health related issue. It is now coming out that Henson is suffering from lymphoma, a form of cancer. Henson had largely kept his illness quiet, only telling a few friends (including Batista, who he is close to), along with John Laurinaitis and Vince McMahon. WWE reportedly promised Henson employment while he battled cancer since he didn't have health insurance.

Awesome Kong Ailing
    By Daniel Pena

-- Not only does TNA Women's Knockout Champion Awesome Kong have a bad back, but she also has a bad knee, which will likely need surgery soon. TNA officials are hoping she will be able to wrestle at next week's set of Impact tapings. Kong was pulled from the European tour due to her injuries.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Awesome Kong Ailing
    By Daniel Pena

-- Not only does TNA Women's Knockout Champion Awesome Kong have a bad back, but she also has a bad knee, which will likely need surgery soon. TNA officials are hoping she will be able to wrestle at next week's set of Impact tapings. Kong was pulled from the European tour due to her injuries.

I wonder who's going to get the belt if she gets surgery. Hopefully ODB.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was meaning to close this when this reached 1,000 replies, but apparently I missed it. So I'll just close it now for there to be a new one made by Mewthree, since this thread has been available for years and the first post is kinda.. strange. So, yeah.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back