• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Prof. Elm and pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah so about the Pokerus, I know you have to get it in a certain place (like in R/S/E the daycare route) but where is it in Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Yeah so about the Pokerus, I know you have to get it in a certain place (like in R/S/E the daycare route) but where is it in Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

Pokérus is most certainly not obtained on a certain route. Any wild Pokémon has a roughly 1/24,000 chance of having and transmitting Pokérus anywhere in a given region. Being on a given route will not increase your chances of getting Pokérus.

It should be noted though, that as the chance of getting Pokérus is so low, many of you will never get the call.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    if anyone has it please trade a ****** pokemon with it to me please i could defff use it right about now im getting so fed up with this game lol i work so much and dont really have time to train my pokemon properly and i only have a 3ds so obv i cant use any stupid action replay.. ss fc 3268 1076 9495

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Please don't bump threads over a month old since the last post (or in this case two years) to ask for trades when the thread isn't for trading please. Ask in the Trade Corner section (particularly the Quick Trade thread sticky in its subsection), and also be sure to ask for something less vague than a '****** pokemon'.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back