• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    it would definitely be interesting, though. lol actually, they don't have a Poison Type either. lol lets see....

Fire - check
    Water - check
    Electric - check
    Grass - check
    Ice - check
    Psychic - check
    Dark - check
    Steel - no
    Dragon - no
    Flying - no
    Poison - no
    Ground - no
    Rock - no
    Fighting - no
    Bug - no

lol a lot of work that Nintendo needs to get caught up on. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I know its going to take awhile but is the eevee's going to be done tonight. Its fine if not just want to know and idea cause i'm leaving on a cruise thursday.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    Ayup Everyone! xD
    Linkinpark187, i was wondering if you could clone my Shiny Dialga later? thanks. :P

:O this thread is on the 2nd page! now because of my post it will be on the first! :D Rofl that was random xD
    Does anyone have a Good level'd Rayquaza, shiny or not i dont mind.

I have squishy cheeks (the cheeks on my face not my bum xD Lol) hense why my friends call me " Mr.squishy" xD

P.S You got Squishy mail!, im going to write that as the subject if i PM you xD

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Mr.Squishy - i can to that for you. :D

-Sk8- - unfortunately, when my game crashed, so did the Shiny Ivysaur. but i do have a glitch caught Shiny Bulbasaur (the one from the Oreburg Mines). if interested, just let me know. :D

PkMn Trainer Jay - i don't have a Snorunt (yet), but i do have a Shiny Male Ralts. and yes, they're for nothing (at least on my end, lol).

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Might want to clone some of my pokemon event ones soo so i can actuly Train with some.
    Only Need Raikou / Entei / Ho-ho now

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    good morning so how'd your game crash linkin? And a shiny Ralts its cool when it becomes a gallade.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    BDT - ok. :D

darkcloud - not sure why my game crashed (probably because i got one of the first, lol), but i agree with Ralts looking cool when it evolves into a Gallade. though i still like Gardevoir just as much. lol :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Yeah it is cool when it gets to gallade its kinda weird thats the only 4 evolution to a pokemon I can think of.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Yay I finnaly cloned that charmander you gave me it took me 35 trys....this is why I dont like clonning :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Yeah but I guess cloners have to deal with it. Also thanks again for all the things your doing for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back