• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Hey! I'm in need of a Growlithe. No Nickname and Male please. FC in Sig. I'll be on right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Just to let you know I don't think Linkin is on right now...I think his circle is red not green.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I do have an eevee and a jolteon so ya only 5 more vaporeon,flareon,Umbreon,Espeon,Leafeon and the other one who's name slips my mind :laugh:. Thank you so much.

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Sorry, now I'm on. ^.^ Tell me when you're done.

:: Edit ::

Sorry, I gotta go. I have to go to the Mall with my cousins.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Thanks I really appreciate it. Well I don't know but i'm not busy if you need help with something I can try...I found a better way to clone, so just let me know if you need help.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Mr.Squishy - i can to that for you. :D

-Sk8- - unfortunately, when my game crashed, so did the Shiny Ivysaur. but i do have a glitch caught Shiny Bulbasaur (the one from the Oreburg Mines). if interested, just let me know. :D

PkMn Trainer Jay - i don't have a Snorunt (yet), but i do have a Shiny Male Ralts. and yes, they're for nothing (at least on my end, lol).

Hmmm ok, I don't have shiny's for that male Ralts, so I'll just wait for a snorunt to come by. So basically these pokemon are for throwaway pokemon on our end?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yes, thats right. Throwaway Pokémon, aka fillers. lol i'll see what i can do about that Snorunt. and when coming from me, don't worry about having another shiny. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back