• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Hey is any body realy good at making dry poffins to max out beauty cause i just need my feebas to get max beauty for my giveaway

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Sorry to be a little greedy, but may I please have a Magby, Gible, Elekid, Kabuto, and a Skorupi?

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    sure or would you prefer electivire, magmotar, kabuto and a skorupi the electivire and magmotar are lvl 50 event with good move and natures that suit them best

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Could i get a Smeargle, Mumchlax and a shuppet! for 3 randoms ???! and only smeargle pre-hacthed plz

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Hey there, I'm looking for some pokes to complete my dex : Tangela, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Magmar, Seedot, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Gligar, Teddiursa, Eekans, Caterpie, Weedle, Tauros and Milktank

I can trade babies as well that you might need like Aipom or Pinsir etc.

Misty's Golduck

.:spirit of the sea:.
    Years
    Hi again. =) I was wondering if someone would give me an Eevee egg? Special moves or natures are of no concern to me, any Eevee egg will do. I really want to raise it into a Vaporeon, so. => Thanks to anyone who can help!

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    i wonder where linkinpark has gone haven't seen him in a while and since this thread is still allowed to be revived it is now revived and I can breed people starters as a proud member of prof bobs breeding center so iof you need either ask lincolnpark when hes on or just simply ask me

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry everyone. i've actually been pretty busy.

i was never really too into the whole IV breeding scene...until _cynthia_'s request. that's one of many reasons as to why i've been gone. but, i think i've perfected it. i think. lol so, just to let everyone know, Professor Bob now does IV breeding, so if there's something you want, just let me know. :D

i'll post them when i get home, but i have a stockpile of Pokemon left over from my trials, so if anyone wants them, just let me know...i mean, when i post them, of course. :D

oh, and because i have been allowed to revive my thread as much as i have...i thank the Mods very much. i appreciate the member support, as well as mod/administrator support. if there was a way i could repay you all, i would.

also....

i can't wait for March 22nd! lol

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    yay IV breeding Ive tried it but ive stunk but I can still IV breed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back