• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hi, im wondering could you have some of these berries : liechi, starf or enigma ? im in the berry breeding section for a time but i still need them so if you have and you wanna trade them, just let me know ;)

mathioks

Years
    uhmm there are some problems with my nintendo usb wifi connector, so it can take some longer so maybe just do what you want and i tell you when i can come online

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    alright, sounds good. and...i remember how tricky those things can be. as convenient as they may be....they're a pain in the butt to get working. :laugh:

mathioks

Years
    yeah they really are now i finally managed to install it and now it says i need to use my nintendo wifi connection istalations to make nintendo wifi connection

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    not having any luck trading with you or de_darkrai...interesting... i thought it was because of the torrents i was downloading, but it's not that...hmm....

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    if you need anything prof. bob I'm IV breeding cyndiquils just wondering if you want it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back