• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    would that be pilotwings? lol just curious. lol

i've hatched one Gible Egg so far (i hate trying to hatch Dragon Eggs, lol). it was a Male, though... i've got two others to hatch, and if no luck, then i'll have to breed out more eggs.

BigWolf

no he is master.over.all, he pmed u about power brace(thats what he said XP)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    kk, Matt. i'm on Wi-Fi now. :D

and if an Admin or Mod sees that i double posted...i'm really sorry, and could you merge my posts? thank you very much. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Source2007 ---> haven't had a chance to work on it yet, but will soon. lol

BigWolf ---> yep. all six have an item (a few surprise items, lol). i'm on, though. :D

BigWolf

linken im on and i dont see u, and to mate a bagon wit dd just get ur larvitar male and a bagon female and mate :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i know. just need time to do it...and time to get an Adamant Natured Bagon. lol we both didn't delete each other on accident, did we? i'll check. i hope not. lol

BigWolf

damn the connection messed up, lets try again

edit: u should edit the front that i can clone, remember i haf to clone manaphy and staravia to give u

Last edited:

burningduck

hey linkinpark hows the egg pmove pokemon coming?? i found all the ones i want but the guy wants my shiny treecko shiny bulbasuar and shiny charmander for all 3 soo i decided to ask u again cuz that seemed a lil bit crazy

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry about the long breaks. trading and a little busy at home. lol

and sorry, burningduck. i didn't forget about you, either. lol been busy. hope you can forgive me. i'll have to go to my messages to check what exactly you wanted. :D

i'm going to stepping out for a while, but i'll let you all know when i'm back. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Well, I need a Chimchar, a Shieldon, a Piplup, a Spiritomb, and a Glameow. I can get just about any breedable Pokemon besides those five.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back