• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

source2007: ok i'll try to get u a bagon wit dd :D

Purguly: need fc to trade

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    Oh linkin you're back. In that case can you start on my adamant bagon with dragon dance w/masterball? Thanks a lot man.

Ok BigWolf since linkin is here now I guess you don't have to do the bagon. =)

BigWolf

linken do u have a male larvitar wit dd and a female bagon, if u do mate them it should work(gotta love serebii lol)

edit: also add my profile of what i can do :D, and i cloned a shiny croagunk and ur manaphy, so when can we trade

Last edited:

Gengar man

Gengar lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    do you have a shiny charmander? because im willing to give you any legendary thats bin created. {i dont have any shinys}

BigWolf

i alro can trade u a gible wit stone edge, earthquake, and dragon claw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back