• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    wow....seems like the thread's been pretty busy today. unfortunately i'm not on to trade. just letting everyone know that my Wi-Fi is still down. and i'd like to welcome a new member to the team, biggirl97. Welcome to the team! :D

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    crazy how the center went from 1 breeder to 2 to 3 then like 6

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    remember, just about anything. :D

EDIT: just to let everyone know, the main page has undergone a change, so if you want to check it out, go for it. :D

Last edited:

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    how about a Male sassy natured lvl 100 crobat?

Stats:

Attack:225
    Defense:194
    Sp. Atk. 184
    Sp. Def. 223
    Speed:283

with Electirizer

I'm am the OT

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008

oh yea for me you can put

Abdul-
    EVERYTHING (JUST REQUEST)

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    so is that a yes?

im getting offline for a bit but i will be back in like a hour.

BigWolf

hey everyone, im lovin that new page :D,probly by today i'll have horsea wit agility,surf and dragon pulse, dratini wit dd, outrage and aqua tail, gible wit outrage, dragon claw, earthquake and stone edge(already have wit 3 of the last moves) and bagon wit dd and dragon claw(linken i'll pm u when there ready and wit tms i need)also i have more shinys 4 the thread :D and biggergirl welcome to the team :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah...i'd definitely feel like i was ripping him off... and that's not what i'm about. and i think i'm finally done with the front page, for now. lol

BigWolf ---> good evening to you. how have you been? good to know. once i get the new shinies, i'll put them up on the thread. :D and let me know what TM's you need. i can do the first 50, but the last ones may be a bit of a stretch. CodeBreaker hasn't come out with codes for all the TM's yet.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i'm buying 4 new shinies soon,bagon,yanma,charizard & venonat

BigWolf

i feelin good, well i need tms earthquake, ice beam, stone edge, poison jab, and dragon pulse, srry if it would be a bother (also ur manaphy is cloned)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back