• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i feelin good, well i need tms earthquake, ice beam, stone edge, poison jab, and dragon pulse, srry if it would be a bother (also ur manaphy is cloned)

i have earthquake & dragon pulse

BigWolf

it looks real good, u should put u have most items and tms, good ya have 3 out of 5 tms i need(there for my dragon team he he he)

BigWolf

tomorrow im gettin a shiny charmander (a piece to my dragon team he he he, but i got to clone it)

Killswitch

Semper Fi
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2008
    I asked for a charmander a while ago, just wanted to make sure you guys didnt forget. I dont want to sound like a pain or anything, but whenever you guys have time.:D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Killswitch, i'm so sorry! i hope you can forgive me. don't blame any of my memebers, because i'm sure you asked before i started getting help... i'm really, really sorry....

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Hi, can i get a Hoppip? Im new, so idk if you guys need me to trade you something or what, but i would really like to get a Hoppip for free. thanks

ihw666

Item Master!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    how about a a lvl 1 freshly hatched male lax natured diglett

Moveset:

Scratch
    Sand Attack

Mud Bomb

Earthquake.

and linkinpark187 are you the only one with a pidgey?

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    Hey any of you guys have a female togepi? I'm trying to breed a calm togepi with nasty plot.

Pichu(lvl 18)->Pikachu->Togepi

Also if any of you guys were wondering I got the adamant Bagon (on my 3rd try lol). Also I breeded a timid gastly (after 52 tries o_0). This cloning is monotnous work lol.

EDIT: Lovin the new front page. I really need a masterball lol.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    I asked for a charmander a while ago, just wanted to make sure you guys didnt forget. I dont want to sound like a pain or anything, but whenever you guys have time.:D

nice that some people arent pushy as others :D and for the person who asked about togepi i have yet to hatch a female togepi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back