• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

mine isnt like that it NEVER stops at 8 spins, it ALWAYS stops after 8 it can be 8 1/8, 8 1/2, 8 7/8 and sometimes it stops at 9 spins, my connection is weird :P

edit: HALLELUYA i finally cloned a pokemon, its been 3 days since i cloned a pokemon

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    IPanda ---> thanks! :D it took me a good 2.5 - 3 hours to do. lol it was a lot of work, but i liked how it turned out, too. am i the only one who sets up their game PC like that? lol

Matt ---> yeah, i know what you mean. once i have my computer up and running again, i'll have to try it myself. :D

ps ---> can anyone explain what "woot" means. i still have yet to find out what it means... lol i know...thats not a good thing. lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yep, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening. i won't really be home, and i my Wi-Fi is down (i have the Wi-Fi Adapter, and my computer is screwing up...stupid viruses...). i might have to try installing it again, though. i'll let you all know if it works. :D

CristWii

Noctowl Tamer
    Years
    yep, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow evening. i won't really be home, and i my Wi-Fi is down (i have the Wi-Fi Adapter, and my computer is screwing up...stupid viruses...). i might have to try installing it again, though. i'll let you all know if it works. :D

M'kay. I can wait................

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    IPanda ---> thanks! :D it took me a good 2.5 - 3 hours to do. lol it was a lot of work, but i liked how it turned out, too. am i the only one who sets up their game PC like that? lol

Matt ---> yeah, i know what you mean. once i have my computer up and running again, i'll have to try it myself. :D

ps ---> can anyone explain what "woot" means. i still have yet to find out what it means... lol i know...thats not a good thing. lol

woot=gamer's cry of merryment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back