• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricBirdie

Mediocre
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    I'm new too this whole thing. I mean Breeding Centers made my people. ^ ^;

Anyway, I would LOVE one of R.O.M's specialty Bunearys.. If I just need a filler pokemon thats fine but if I need something special I probably don't have it. ^ ^;

Er, anyway, if someone could clue me in as to what I need to do that would be lovely.

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    Since I missed Abdul does anyone else have a burmy (any gender)?

Also since 2 legends are one shiny can I get a shiny Eevee for azelf and uxie?

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm really, really sorry i haven't been on for the past three days. i'm back for the moment, and am going to be reinstalling XP at some point today. hopefully this time i don't contract a virus as fast as my computer usually does. i'll let you all know when its up and running again. :D

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I'm willing to give a Shiny Rayquaza(otherwise it feels wrong) and a bunch of ordinary Bidoofs for:
    Cacnea
    Yanma
    Pinsir
    Nidoran(M)
    Lapras
    Spearow

If you'll do it please reply:D

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    OK...Yay!!
    Can you later come back and ask for more pokés(and give you shinies or legendaries for them...)??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back